Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shueperman

Draftee
Dec 4, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Anybody else finding it strange that they’re not putting Lendi on any of the 2019 released gear so far? For a new co-major sponsor it seems a little odd.. Not to mention I can’t seem to find the post they had on Facebook where they announced Lendi as our new co-major sponsor, in that post it also said Lendi would feature on our guernseys..
There’s definitely something fishy about all of this

Mattpolick18

Senior List
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Anybody else finding it strange that they’re not putting Lendi on any of the 2019 released gear so far? For a new co-major sponsor it seems a little odd.. Not to mention I can’t seem to find the post they had on Facebook where they announced Lendi as our new co-major sponsor, in that post it also said Lendi would feature on our guernseys..
There’s definitely something fishy about all of this
defs ive thought this multiple times

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
Nothing fishy, just the club rushing to get stuff out before Xmas is my guess. All this first round of stuff would’ve been manufactured before Lendi was announced, and we’ll before the GF (hence the shitty heat pressed gold premiers logo)

Lendi is all over the players training gear currently and the website. Assume the stuff that comes out in the new year will be the updated, final stock

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Missed out on a 2018 polo then formally requested a 2019 polo for Christmas. I think I've made a huge mistake. I didn't know they'd released them at the time. Might change that request to a store voucher to see if the quality and layout improves. Do not want toilet polo.

Wife went rogue and got me the polo. Have inspected it and asked her to return it for a store voucher. I'd rather wait until they sort out the final design and put some effort into the manufacture. It's OK but not great.

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Missed out on a 2018 polo then formally requested a 2019 polo for Christmas. I think I've made a huge mistake. I didn't know they'd released them at the time. Might change that request to a store voucher to see if the quality and layout improves. Do not want toilet polo.

Tell me more about this toilet polo

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Untitled.jpeg

Link

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Status