Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon we should wear royal away, navy at Optus, peril at Mineral Resources Stadium, and tablecloth at mertricon

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
IMG_2530.JPG

Can we make our next petition to #ReturnTheWingsTracksuit?

These are elite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok did a quick search. Looks like a couple clubs are sponsored by them, however, unlike in the AFL and other state leagues they don't have their logo on the guernseys. Thats really weird and must be a WAFL rule or something.

Edit: wrong again here ahaha

all the ISC teams from last year have a Sekem logo on the bottom right hand corner of the jumper.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
The latest spam from Rebel Sport is for 2019 jumpers - if you look at the site, they only have the clash for West Coast. All other teams appear to have the Home jumpers available.
My local rebel has home jumpers in stock, but they’re the ones with no lendi logo and an iron on premiere logo.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting that ISC are happy to have no branding at the top of the jumper and have zero exposure.

The it’s always baffled me why they have to have the players number on the front as well. That should make way for the WAFl logo. They should then put manufacturers logo on the collar.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Interesting that ISC are happy to have no branding at the top of the jumper and have zero exposure.

The it’s always baffled me why they have to have the players number on the front as well. That should make way for the WAFl logo. They should then put manufacturers logo on the collar.
I would've thought the WAFL logo being in the centre of the collar was mandatory considering it appears every team has it.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I would've thought the WAFL logo being in the centre of the collar was mandatory considering it appears every team has it.
I was kinda talking about the template for every side. ISC sponsor heaps of sides this year. Makes no sense why they would invest so much when they don't even get exposure any of those clubs.

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast

The WAFL guernseys for all the other teams are made by Sekem aren’t they?

EDIT - Just saw the WAFL Instagram video post - can clearly see ISC jock tags on some teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back