Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but this allows Optus to go where the WAFL logo you're suggesting goes. ISC on the jock tag is enough.
you can barely see it on the jock strap. especially during games. They should just get rid of the number at the front.

Anyone have any idea what is being released on the 25/03?

Looks like premiership player names, we play GWS round 2 to reveal the premiership flag, assuming it's related..

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 8.10.20 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, i hit up ISC, apparently the proper one is available at the West Coast team store but West Coast have not updated the picture on the store website.

JSY06M is the product code and it has Lendi on the back and sublimated gold AFL logo.

Before you order with them, just confirm these details.

w1buwk.jpg

WCE are teasing a new premiership hat, could be the inside of the brim or the hat itself with the past and present premiership players?

Okay, i hit up ISC, apparently the proper one is available at the West Coast team store but West Coast have not updated the picture on the store website.

JSY06M is the product code and it has Lendi on the back and sublimated gold AFL logo.

Before you order with them, just confirm these details.

w1buwk.jpg

I was just in the team store and the racks are still full of vinyl-patched, non-Lendi’d guernseys. If they do have them, they’re in a back room waiting for stock of the first wave to sell out.

I was just in the team store and the racks are still full of vinyl-patched, non-Lendi’d guernseys. If they do have them, they’re in a back room waiting for stock of the first wave to sell out.

That's terrible.

Hard to say whether they're trying to clear out the s**t ones first or what?

I wonder who has to wear the cost of the unsold s**t ones

Either way, the season has started, we wants a gold logo, 2019 genuine guernsey and it seems to be some sort of s**t fight to get one...extremely unprofessional in this day and age tbh

To make matters even worse, the team store is sold out of Small and Medium sizes, which is absolute bullshit if they're sitting on the proper ones in those sizes.

This is a cluster*

Once again, wouldn't have happened with puma.

Why would they have even released those shitty no Lendi logo, iron on bullshit ones in the first place?

How unprofessional

Looks like it’ll be good if the majority of it is blue and any other gimmicky s**t is under the brim or maybe even on the inside? Hope it’s a flexfit.
It's a snapback - one size fits all.
Just what I needed … yet another Eagles hat … but it looks good so I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back