Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t know if this has already been released, but with the signing of Dana Hooker we got a pretty clear look at the AFLW wings.

62a9e3fe2705f3a070f6cc201fd23fdf.jpg

Don’t know if this has already been released, but with the signing of Dana Hooker we got a pretty clear look at the AFLW wings.

62a9e3fe2705f3a070f6cc201fd23fdf.jpg

I hate how they've been designed to fit around the Cotton On logo.

Hopefully the wings on the back are better than ISC's

im not sure if its cotton on but i hate some of the AFLW kits. looks like best n less knock offs.

Freo jumpers probably the best.
Crows one is pure trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random observation. Club has done awesome with the rebrand. Sounds obvious, but I really noticed it at the game a few weeks back, majority of the people were in royal blue, hardly any navy to be seen. Much better looking through the crowd and seeing the bright royal colours rather than the dull navy. Job well done.

Random observation. Club has done awesome with the rebrand. Sounds obvious, but I really noticed it at the game a few weeks back, majority of the people were in royal blue, hardly any navy to be seen. Much better looking through the crowd and seeing the bright royal colours rather than the dull navy. Job well done.

That’s a not obsessed just a fan observation.

Completely agree. The navy wings looks so bizarre now. So happy we went to royal.

I was surprised that so many not obsessed fans had bought the near stuff, instead of wearing their old tripe anals or tacky members polos from the spoon days.
A lot of people would have just seen the colour change and wanted to match the team without thinking about it I would assume.

I was surprised that so many not obsessed fans had bought the near stuff, instead of wearing their old tripe anals or tacky members polos from the spoon days.
Yep the crowd got on board pretty quickly - and good move by the club giving members royal or gold hats last year.

Winning a premiership has certainly helped too! Lots of Royal premiership merch out there :)

Our crowds look so much better now, instead of a mismash of generic colours.

Also, for anyone interested. The team store is now listing the updated home guernsey with sublimated Gold AFl logo and Lendi on the back. Normal price of $110, old no Lendi stock is listed at $80. Still no sign of the yellow on their website, but I assume they’ve got that too, the AFL stores have had them for weeks

Also, for anyone interested. The team store is now listing the updated home guernsey with sublimated Gold AFl logo and Lendi on the back. Normal price of $110, old no Lendi stock is listed at $80. Still no sign of the yellow on their website, but I assume they’ve got that too, the AFL stores have had them for weeks

Was just about to post this. Saw it as I was browsing the premiership merch again 🤣🤣

We really should have known considering the results from the jumper judgement. IMG_3216.JPG
Who’s have thought that Richmond game in the tablecloth would be such a big defining moment of the club

We really should have known considering the results from the jumper judgement. View attachment 653112
Who’s have thought that Richmond game in the tablecloth would be such a big defining moment of the club

If the bloke who owned that collection was a true collector they wouldn’t have had to have photoshopped a ‘92 guernsey to stand in for a ‘97 because they could have nicked his ‘97 photo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back