Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and everyone else... only took me 30mins - about 15 website crashes and at one stage 10 guernseys in my cart (instead of the 1 I wanted) to get 1 too
I could only get on to the site at 11.40 last night. By then only the big sizes were available. Still got one as I don’t mind a baggy jumper that I can wear over other clothes.

Why is the one and the seven spaced so far apart on Kennedy’s 2019 guernseys? Drives me nuts.

Reminds me of one of McKenna's jumpers from 1989.

bFZxOXy.png

Got my jumper today. Just a couple question.
1. Is this the same material as the normal H/A ISC jumpers?
2. How does the material compare to the last few Puma jumpers? The last Eagles jumper i bought was in 2013 and the material feels far superior to this one.

ISC retails aren’t great. The cut is terrible, like a potato sack. The player issues are better, more stretchy and a tighter fit. They’re still a bit too shiny though. The tags both say 100%polyester, yet they’re clearly different, so not sure what the go is there.

ISC have grown on me but they’ll never replace puma in the quality stakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my jumper today. Just a couple question.
1. Is this the same material as the normal H/A ISC jumpers?
2. How does the material compare to the last few Puma jumpers? The last Eagles jumper i bought was in 2013 and the material feels far superior to this one.
The Indigenous guersney is made of the same stuff as the normal H/A retails, can't comment on the PI's though.

The ISC material is way thinner and lighter than Puma's was. It's much more comfortable and forgiving but it feels cheaper.

fWVtmvl.jpg

Eagles just posted this to Instagram. They’ve either photoshopped this (most likely) or have made new burger guernseys and organised a photo shoot with Nicnat and shot new images (least likely).

If it is a ‘shop, they’ve done an amazing job - getting the logo under his thumb and dreds, and it doesn’t look like there was an existing HJ logo at all.

Negative. Never had a burger logo for any 2019 guernseys. Except the indigenous. It may well be a photoshop job, but that seems pointless if it is?? Why do it when we’ve got current guernseys? It makes no sense. The fact he’s holding a 2019 Sherrin which we didn’t see at the club until early in the year, after the 2019 guernseys has been released, makes me think it’s a recent photo, and not something from last year that’s been shopped. It’s all very strange, and I’m crossing my fingers for a mid season guernsey change to return the buns

It was probably taken at the start of the year, IIRC they had jumpers with the burger logo that didn't without the Lendi logo at one stage. Maybe I'm getting mixed up, but I'm sure I remember seeing that...

You are getting mixed up, we never saw 2019 guernseys with the burger logo. The photoshoot from team photo day where similar pictures of Naitianui were taken had the long wordmark logo on the guernsey.

The more I look at this image the less it looks like a photoshop. I don't know what's going on.

So the club’s shopped Gaff’s jumper for the picture they use on his food bank kms = meals thingo. I assume it was done closer to the start of the season, and they’ve shopped the red text logo over the old SGIO logo. Can tell because he’s holding a 2018 ball with the black IGA logo, this years is red. So why would they then not do the same for Nic Nats?? And if his pic was from the pre season photo shoot, why bother shopping at all if he was already wearing the red text version?? It’s all very curious.

It was probably taken at the start of the year, IIRC they had jumpers with the burger logo that didn't without the Lendi logo at one stage. Maybe I'm getting mixed up, but I'm sure I remember seeing that...
The original prototype guernseys with no Lendi logo and a heat press premiers logo still used the HJ's wordmark. This is a genuine headscratcher.

You are getting mixed up, we never saw 2019 guernseys with the burger logo. The photoshoot from team photo day where similar pictures of Naitianui were taken had the long wordmark logo on the guernsey.

The more I look at this image the less it looks like a photoshop. I don't know what's going on.
The dread that ends near the top of the HU looks like it has a VERY thin layer of blank pixels around it, but maybe I'm just seeing things.

This image just throws up so many questions and zero answers. That Premiers logo is very clearly a sublaminated one, the heat press ones are a much more dark, olive brown colour, which would suggest it's either a PI or the V2 of the retail with the Lendi logo.

Just... why? Maybe we run out this week wearing new jumpers that have the buns back? What a mystery this is.

Anyone think that the club is trying to get rid of the full royal for away games now that it's worn at home? Was disappointed that we wore white shorts against the swans.

Anyone think that the club is trying to get rid of the full royal for away games now that it's worn at home? Was disappointed that we wore white shorts against the swans.
More likely we just packed the wrong shorts surely,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back