Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamingEMBERS Essendon just signed with Under Armour and rumours floating around about ISC facing financial trouble.

Fingers crossed.

Under Armours first pass is pretty classical. Just a nice V-neck. Fit looks slightly off but I’d say the players were wearing retail and not player issues. Thicker sash for the dons too.

ISC have been ok for us I guess. Just feel as though we should have a big dog.

I thought the buns were on everything except the jumpers already? Where did you see the buns that makes you think they're back??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have seemingly had a win with their equivalent of the wings campaign getting the prison bars jumper back to some degree.
They're still not satisfied - rightly so. Should be wearing the bars in every home game.

Any 'Buns rumours'?

I think seeing that we will be without the gold logo for a year, it would be a nice retro touch to bring back the buns as a nod to the 2018 premiership!!

They’ve used the buns logo at the top of our website on the “road to 2020” banner. Pretty sure they’re the same pics that are used at Lathlain though on the life size cutout things, so not sure if it’s a sign or just coincidence.

Personally I reckon the Tim Kelly photoshop with the buns is a good sign that they may be returning.

Any 'Buns rumours'?

I think seeing that we will be without the gold logo for a year, it would be a nice retro touch to bring back the buns as a nod to the 2018 premiership!!
Well my anaconda don’t want none unless it’s got buns hun.

I’m actually going’s through a dry month. Sadly I’m borderline insane atm.
I’ve found it’s much more manageable to instead of doing a dry month, doing a no blackout drunk month.

So you can still get a beer with lunch or catch up with a mate for a pint in the sun, but you just don’t drink an entire carton and pass out in a lawn chair then forget the entire weekend.

Smiles all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back