Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How we're not with Puma anymore while Carlton have signed a long-term deal with them will forever be a mystery.

AFAIK, West Coast burned the bridge with Puma because of delayed orders.

AFAIK, West Coast burned the bridge with Puma because of delayed orders.
wouldn't it be the other way around tho?

Poor form from Puma tho.

Also IMO Puma in the last 3 years have provided more for Richmond than they did for us in the last decade.

I'm not saying that we need to go back to Puma but we deserve someone better than ISC.

wouldn't it be the other way around tho?

Poor form from Puma tho.

Also IMO Puma in the last 3 years have provided more for Richmond than they did for us in the last decade.

I'm not saying that we need to go back to Puma but we deserve someone better than ISC.

Nah from what I heard, it came to the end of the contract and after a number of orders arrived late by months, and one particular one involving a train derailment, there was a sore point and ISC already had connections with the club so it was a natural move. It’s been a mutually beneficial relationship so I can’t see the club and ISC parting anytime in the near future.

Plus as someone who is in the industry, I can’t see too many better options these days than ISC currently. I do prefer Puma’s stuff but if we are saying Puma is off the table, the only company I can think of that’s really doing better work than ISC with footy guernseys and apparel is Blackchrome, but I don’t think they have the interest in buying into an AFL contract.

Nah from what I heard, it came to the end of the contract and after a number of orders arrived late by months, and one particular one involving a train derailment, there was a sore point and ISC already had connections with the club so it was a natural move. It’s been a mutually beneficial relationship so I can’t see the club and ISC parting anytime in the near future.

Yeah but wouldn't it be Puma burning that bridge due to their incompetence? The way I see it Puma are the ones who has the most to lose in that scenario.

Yeah but wouldn't it be Puma burning that bridge due to their incompetence? The way I see it Puma are the ones who has the most to lose in that scenario.

Yeah sorry what I meant was West Coast chose to end the relationship and from their perspective I’d say it was the right call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First look at the new player issue.

725730.jpg

725731.jpg

725734.jpg

725727.jpg

725726.jpg

Does this mean we could be reusing this year's indigenous guernsey?
cd6818ff9038de23e027d8b4c94420a2.jpg
The ladies in the team shop said last week we’re getting a new one.

Someone asked when they will be stocking Indigenous guernseys again and they said ‘after the new one is revealed’

Not only does it have the red AFL logo, it has lost the big white outline around the AFL logo.

It would be surprising to get more made and have Kelly wear it if it wasn't going to be used this year.

We will most likely be wearing last seasons Indigenous guernsey, seeing as West Coast are releasing a new New Era cap using the Indigenous guernsey artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back