Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those not following the Demise of ISC thread here, strong rumour that West Coast will be going with Castore next year.
Interesting - just read that thread - is it not one guy saying they are in the know but then super vague about the eagles by saying we will go with an EU supplier. Somehow others then jumped to castore as the supplier and ran with it without any evidence or confirmation at all lol.

They look so pretentious as a brand - $500+ for a jacket. Have we considered Gucci yet?

Seems a random choice for us to use such a premium brand given I thought we went to ISC because they were the cheapest... now we are going to a mob who sell a single piece of clothing that costs more than a season membership .

Interesting - just read that thread - is it not one guy saying they are in the know but then super vague about the eagles by saying we will go with an EU supplier. Somehow others then jumped to castore as the supplier and ran with it without any evidence or confirmation at all lol.

They look so pretentious as a brand - $500+ for a jacket. Have we considered Gucci yet?

Seems a random choice for us to use such a premium brand given I thought we went to ISC because they were the cheapest... now we are going to a mob who sell a single piece of clothing that costs more than a season membership .

Definitely prefer we went to the high quality stuff if there isn’t sponsors slapped all over the supporters gear. I would spend a large sum on a nice jacket and a tracksuit if it wasn’t emblazoned with lendi and HJs

is it not one guy saying they are in the know but then super vague about the eagles by saying we will go with an EU supplier.

It was a couple of guys, one who works in the industry. No one confirms Castore, it was just deduced by Red Crow. The post I linked to has their comments put together and Red Crow deduces from their conversation it is Castore.

Pretty excited to see who we end up with. Hopefully it’s someone half decent looking to get into the AFL but only has the one team as mentioned in that thread.

Really would love some quality west coast attire without all the sponsors. The afl branded stuff without the sponsors doesn’t really cut the mustard for me.

Possibilities going by that thread (EU sports brand)
Castore
Umbro
Kappa
Le Coq
Lotto
Diadora - did the dogs in the early 00s
Lotto - did the tigers mid-late 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back