Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumper and things look great but my gut feel about castore is that they won’t last long with. They seem to have a huge incident against the rangers and in the mist of a huge sponsorship drive.

I know that they’re bigger than ISC and BlK but you get those vibes from Castore

I've been rocking a jumper similar to the 2006 away jumper since I got it (unsure of the year, it's definitely not 2006 though, but it's the away jumper from back then which was the only way to get the wings, and close enough to the one we wore in the 2006 Grand Final that I didn't want to upgrade haha). But I did pick up a 2020 home jumper for $30 when the team store was flogging them off at the end of the season. Which is close enough to the jumper we wore in the 2018 Grand Final.

Haven't opened it yet. Bring on Round 1.

Looks like Castore don’t know what the * they’re doing:

screen-shot-2021-01-13-at-9-01-09-pm-png.1040175

Yep....

I was suss when they kept self proclaiming they're a premium brand.

This whole stitching fiasco and the blue line on the side is something else.

It’s funny that we can get the Castore merch now but they still wear the old stuff. Potentially they re-signed a short term deal with ISC that hasn’t expired yet
Looks like they arrived today

The badges on the training guernsey seem very low

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1610595295533.jpg
    FB_IMG_1610595295533.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 109

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stitching job leaves a lot to be desired
Screenshot_20210114-113725_Facebook.jpg

Are they actually taking the piss?

The stitching is a fail, might just stick with the blue polo this year, wonder what the material is like compared to the Puma and ISC retails?

Also not sure if its an extra large or something but shape wise it looks a bit out too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back