Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This bad boy quietly dropped to not a lot of fanfare - get around it, cobbers.

This bad boy quietly dropped to not a lot of fanfare - get around it, cobbers.
It's tempting but the price is very off-putting

It's tempting but the price is very off-putting

Can confirm the price is worth it if it’s up your alley. They’re not a perfect replica but I have the long sleeve royal, have had it for a few years now and it’s a great piece.

The yellow jumper is my favourite jumper. I’m shouldn’t spend the money but that longy is so arousing. Also I like having the sponsorship on that one.

Ye olde Burswood logo?

Get a Crown exec or two to sign it. A big old Andy D scrawled across it would look … something.

I don’t think anyone owns the rights to it anymore, FWIW.

Home_Guernsey_-_AG__92045.1612949026.jpg
Clash_Guernsey_-_JD__45133.1612950064.jpg

Actual pictures of the Castore gear are going up, although players in oversized retail jumpers probably isn't ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The shoulders are wayyy too wide.

Most unprofessional things I've seen

Someone needs to be fired tbh

The club has a role in this mess up too. Like in no right should they sell or advertise the shitty merchandise that castore send them. They should send that gear all back to castore and asked to be reimbursed. Most businesses in their right mind won't dare sell or advertise inferior stock and will that that back to the suppliers and asked to be reimbursed.

The club wouldn’t care. They know majority of the fans Will just buy the new stuff no matter the design or quality. I won’t be buying any retail stuff anyway, so as long as the player issues look ok, then I don’t care too much.

I posted in the Footy Jumpers board but I'll paste it here too:

I handled one in the West Coast superstore, quality feels about on par with the ISC retails. Castore retail guernseys are made in China.

Players in the ISC retails didn't look great either (see below). Retails since about 2008 have always been sacks of s**t made for the more slovenly fan. I'll wait to see how the player issues look before writing off Castore.

I posted in the Footy Jumpers board but I'll paste it here too:

I handled one in the West Coast superstore, quality feels about on par with the ISC retails. Castore retail guernseys are made in China.

Players in the ISC retails didn't look great either (see below). Retails since about 2008 have always been sacks of sh*t made for the more slovenly fan. I'll wait to see how the player issues look before writing off Castore.

Where's Duggo's mullet???!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Loved Duggan from the moment he beat Fyfe to the ball by dumping the FIGJAM on his arse. He also took down Jeremy Cameron with a classic bump against GWS.

Cannot wait to see the mullet running through the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back