Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate must be so sick of you 😂
I bumped into her at a restaurant once and I was shitting bricks she would recognise me. My mate who also had twitter tried his best to expose me as well ahaha.

I bumped into her at a restaurant once and I was shitting bricks she would recognise me. My mate who also had twitter tried his best to expose me as well ahaha.
Not sure I’d want to out myself as knowing who she is, I’d think she’d be creeped out tbh 😂

Just to move on from the topic of creeping on WCE employees and AFLW Heroes. Is anybody else surprised that we haven't embraced our heritage in adopting as an ochre indigenous guernsey?

Any word on what this year's will be? New manufacturer, new design?

I think that both the home and the clash jumpers we have seen so far look pretty good considering they are fill-ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say that these Sekem jumpers look better than ISC stuff.

100%

The thing to remember is that Sekem have been doing this for a long time, so the product development is top notch. I did have reservations originally when I heard Sekem were in the mix last year along with Castore but yeah, all-in-all, they’ve delivered where Castore couldn’t and where ISC, at least IMO, fell short.

Would be keen to pick up retails if they are released.

100%

The thing to remember is that Sekem have been doing this for a long time, so the product development is top notch. I did have reservations originally when I heard Sekem were in the mix last year along with Castore but yeah, all-in-all, they’ve delivered where Castore couldn’t and where ISC, at least IMO, fell short.

Would be keen to pick up retails if they are released.
Im surprised ISC were average considering how long they’ve been in the game for. I only recently found out they sponsored the Aussie cricket team in the 90’s

Some of the horrendous cricket kits seen in the late 90’s make a lot more sense when you realise that ISC were responsible. I mean, that blue side panel..

The WAFL Eagles now have the Sekem "Castore" guernseys. They finally now have proper sized numbers on the back! Good riddance ISC.

168639722_5237968186277674_4593618180939285766_n.jpg

Castore seem to promote their teams on insta a bit. Roosters and Storm have got some posts and stories but we’ve had none apart from their announcement.

funny how we made a promo video for them even after their * up.

1994-99 Australia international and domestic is peak cricket uniform. Nothing has ever come close.

2003-04 FILA with the bottom diagonal logo coming out the pants is peak domestic cricket aesthetic.

2003-04 FILA with the bottom diagonal logo coming out the pants is peak domestic cricket aesthetic.
267937.jpg

Dunno man, the Universe Boss playing for WA in the OG Big Bash was a sight to behold.

What a uniform as well. Best domestic strip Aussie cricket has ever seen IMO.

I liked the 01-02 VB series kit. Shame that we sucked that ODI season. That series was one of my first memories watching cricket and Mark Waugh was really struggling in what turned out to be his last series so I thought that he sucked.

1617931287360.png

This may be the worst thing Castore has done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back