Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do a photoshop mashup of the GWS black guernsey and the ochre?
I've tried to combine the best bits of both into one jumper.

West-Coast-Away-2000.gif

Vaccination

Senior List
Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks
I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the yellow peril away guernsey. I also have the dilemma of not knowing what should replace it though, given that from what I've seen in concepts white isn't much better.

Any idea on any alternative away guernseys or even thirds?

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the yellow peril away guernsey. I also have the dilemma of not knowing what should replace it though, given that from what I've seen in concepts white isn't much better.

Nothing, ever.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Just make it the retro logo and make it an ode to the og like some clubs have done in tye past with their clash.

Peril is the sexiest thing I’ve seen after Honeybadger35

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
In a world without the Peril, I would rather the players play shirts vs skins than any alternative. Especially one with white as the base 🤮

Even if their was a third jumper that was the equal of the current two (there's not), I wouldnt want to pull the string on letting the club change the jumpers again because that doesn't end well. Hopefully our two jumpers stay our two jumpers for the next 100 years.

DieSwans

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Melb Renegades
Just make it the retro logo and make it an ode to the og like some clubs have done in tye past with their clash.

Agree with this...like the 30th anniversary ones without the names on the front.

Happened to come across mine the other day and kinda clear as day how much better quality the Puma stuff was

May 28, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast

Just make the goddamn eagle head blue, instead of yellow with blue outline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back