Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the yellow peril away guernsey. I also have the dilemma of not knowing what should replace it though, given that from what I've seen in concepts white isn't much better.

Any idea on any alternative away guernseys or even thirds?

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of the yellow peril away guernsey. I also have the dilemma of not knowing what should replace it though, given that from what I've seen in concepts white isn't much better.

Nothing, ever.

Just make it the retro logo and make it an ode to the og like some clubs have done in tye past with their clash.

Peril is the sexiest thing I’ve seen after Honeybadger35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a world without the Peril, I would rather the players play shirts vs skins than any alternative. Especially one with white as the base 🤮

Even if their was a third jumper that was the equal of the current two (there's not), I wouldnt want to pull the string on letting the club change the jumpers again because that doesn't end well. Hopefully our two jumpers stay our two jumpers for the next 100 years.

Just make it the retro logo and make it an ode to the og like some clubs have done in tye past with their clash.

Agree with this...like the 30th anniversary ones without the names on the front.

Happened to come across mine the other day and kinda clear as day how much better quality the Puma stuff was

Just make the goddamn eagle head blue, instead of yellow with blue outline.

How funny/sad is it that these Burley Sekem replica guernseys are now more accurate to the player guernseys than the Castore retails?

sgwce8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back