Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you buy it.

No I didn't buy it.
Not a good look men in their 50's wearing ill fitting football jumpers that don't flatter their sad tired out of shape midriff. ;)

No I didn't buy it.
Not a good look men in their 50's wearing ill fitting football jumpers that don't flatter their sad tired out of shape midriff. ;)
Buy a huge size and wear it over a t-shirt. I have a miserable rig but it looks fine over a t-shirt or even a jumper.

was at Rebel Sports today and the jumper was for sale I have to say it looks really good.

Thats a YES from me.
Did they have youth-sized ones and if so, how much were they going for ?

Buy a huge size and wear it over a t-shirt. I have a miserable rig but it looks fine over a t-shirt or even a jumper.
If you pick a long-sleeved royal/navy/yellow top in a similar shade to the Guernsey , you'll pull off the *faux long sleeved* look too :D
I might actually wear mine sleeveless this thursday for once (?forecast to be 30?)

No I didn't buy it.
Excuses excuses
Glad age/the lack of a 6 pack doesn't stop my dad

Did they have youth-sized ones and if so, how much were they going for ?

They had all sizes and they were $ 109 for the kids up to $ 119 for adult sizes.

Excuses excuses
Glad age/the lack of a 6 pack doesn't stop my dad

Arrgh .......... indeed .......... thats where vanity prevails on my behalf .

Nah 2019, 2 years in each hombre
Not necessarily. We wore the white version once. Only wore gold twice because we wore it away in 2015.

This year's a home game, so I dare say we'll only see the royal edition once.

Not necessarily. We wore the white version once. Only wore gold twice because we wore it away in 2015.

we played cats at home in 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thats good then, the white was easily the worst of the lot. I really should get one this one. I really do like that Eagle head but I think we'd be due for a new one after 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back