Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If only we could start a hashtag to return the campaigner to our team/club #returntheeaglecampaignerness
I'm not sure they'd want you back though;)

When is the Cancer Council game? And have the club said anything about wearing the yellow non racist jumper that game? Need to see it live!!
Round 21. No word on the jumper we'll be wearing though.

EDT: Vs Carlton, fair chance you'd think?

How sexy is the peril. Its our best jumper. #BringPerilHome
I still like our Navy and would prefer that we keep all 3 , but if Navy were to be scrapped, I'd prefer Royal home/Peril away
That said, I love how Adelaide and now Richmond also wore/are wearing their yellow guernseys today , and I'm wearing my Yellow Ugly Sweater at the moment , so I still have a crush on peril

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vx7qrqed8c7z.jpg

:eek: Why West Perth Why?

Bought tickets to the away derby next weekend :)
(And will be wearing my Peril Wings , perhaps with a long-sleeved top underneath to create a *faux longy* effect, with pride)
It's going to be such an eye-catching matchup!

Bought tickets to the away derby next weekend :)
(And will be wearing my Peril Wings , perhaps with a long-sleeved top underneath to create a *faux longy* effect, with pride)
It's going to be such an eye-catching matchup!
Freight Train told you, you'll be swallowed by a sea of gold in the peril.

It may not be what we all want but im starting to love the peril with white shorts combo.

Also im sexually attracted to the peril. I probably need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back