Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there too.

What the club said at the time was that they wanted to retain navy for a home jumper. My recollection was that they wanted to make the changes as minimal as possible in terms of getting AFL sign off etc (not changing core home/away colours). They didn't put a time frame on it and at the time I also don't think they thought that the yellow wings were really a viable regular jumper - that opinion has obviously changed.
Twas a good and useful day that one. Maybe they have softened the stance on navy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much all the jumper changes over the years have been announced at the club champs haven't they??

Maybe it's only a manufacturing change and that doesn't need a special announcement??
Possibly they are bound by contract dates with Puma too.

Yeah you could be right. I think I've read before that the new year for footy season is the 1st of November, so maybe we all have another month to wait before we hear or see anything!!! That would suck.
I don't think I can wait another month...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah I know. I was getting excited thinking we'd have an announcement on Friday!! Now it'll be bloody ages! Plus October is the slowest month anyway with pretty much no sport on, well none I really care about anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back