Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, to contradict myself - they have announced the Hungry Jacks change, so how would the merch one be different - other than selling off old stock?
I would argue it has something to do with Bankwest chasing naming rights to the stadium, probably okay'd the naming of their successor? Maybe sponsors arrangements are different? I'm just throwing out ideas here.

Actually, to contradict myself - they have announced the Hungry Jacks change, so how would the merch one be different - other than selling off old stock?
Probably because it'd cost Puma in sales. They have rights to sell merch till COB today, any pre-announcement would see the punters holding out for the ISC stuff.
The Hungry Jack's announcement doesn't impact on BankWest one iota. No direct competition, etc.

Probably because it'd cost Puma in sales. They have rights to sell merch till COB today, any pre-announcement would see the punters holding out for the ISC stuff.
The Hungry Jack's announcement doesn't impact on BankWest one iota. No direct competition, etc.
Yeah, may also be affected by who terminated the agreement (i.e. did Puma want to continue?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back