Review Winners and Losers in the Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure you can claim he's a cast iron draft success story just yet is all.
Hes done better then Nakia Cockatoo in his first season. and hes a tall defender, they take time and to think jake has already cemented himself in the team is outstanding from a young tall player who also came of an ACL Injury which made him miss of all of 2014.

Hes done better then Nakia Cockatoo in his first season.

That wasn't what my post was about, but OK. Stop the presses! Crows win the draft!

I did like it when he thought he could run around Cockatoo's tackle. I'm pretty confident Nakia has the higher ceiling.

and hes a tall defender, they take time and to think jake has already cemented himself in the team is outstanding from a young tall player who also came of an ACL Injury which made him miss of all of 2014.

Crows must be desperately short of tall defenders?

That wasn't what my post was about, but OK. Stop the presses! Crows win the draft!

I did like it when he thought he could run around Cockatoo's tackle. I'm pretty confident Nakia has the higher ceiling.

Crows must be desperately short of tall defenders?
I'm not saying we won the draft I'm just saying Jake Lever is a good pickup. Geelong had a great draft picking up Gregson, Cunico and Nakia Cockatoo. Cockatoo hasn't done what you would like from a midfielder in his first year. He isn't no Issac Heeney or Brayshaw. Nakia will be good but I feel Jake Lever when this draft is look back on in 10 years time Jake will be better then Nakia in the long run.

I'm not saying we won the draft I'm just saying Jake Lever is a good pickup. Geelong had a great draft picking up Gregson, Cunico and Nakia Cockatoo. Cockatoo hasn't done what you would like from a midfielder in his first year. He isn't no Issac Heeney or Brayshaw. Nakia will be good but I feel Jake Lever when this draft is look back on in 10 years time Jake will be better then Nakia in the long run.

lol, how many Isaac Heeney's are there running around? You mentioned Jake Lever's injury history but completely ignore the fact Cockatoo missed all but a grand final in 2014?

Of course you feel your club's player will be better. I just don't see it.

lol, how many Isaac Heeney's are there running around? You mentioned Jake Lever's injury history but completely ignore the fact Cockatoo missed all but a grand final in 2014?

Of course you feel your club's player will be better. I just don't see it.
Let's just agree to disagree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes done better then Nakia Cockatoo in his first season. and hes a tall defender, they take time and to think jake has already cemented himself in the team is outstanding from a young tall player who also came of an ACL Injury which made him miss of all of 2014.

I agree he has done better than Cockatoo do far, but who knows what will happen from 2016.. I think Jake Kolo had a great second half of the season.. I think he could be the gem of the draft in regards.to defending KPP's..

I am still happy with Laverde and Langford.

Hopefully both build on very promising rookie years.
Great gets for where you had picks

Gee he looked ordinary on Saturday. Several times.
Bookmarking this one.
Not sure why. You try and run down a great young player in Lever. Get a little sooky when you get some reasonable replies.

Love the look of Nakia and he has tremendous upside. You just looked silly when you started running down Lever based on last week. He has had a magnificent 1st season and looks a star of the future.

Why the hurt?

I agree he has done better than Cockatoo do far, but who knows what will happen from 2016.. I think Jake Kolo had a great second half of the season.. I think he could be the gem of the draft in regards.to defending KPP's..
Agree on Jake Kolodjashnij, has done great and held down his spot well. Good replacement for Lonergan

Not sure why. You try and run down a great young player in Lever. Get a little sooky when you get some reasonable replies.

Love the look of Nakia and he has tremendous upside. You just looked silly when you started running down Lever based on last week. He has had a magnificent 1st season and looks a star of the future.

Why the hurt?

I just mentioned Lever looked a little lost on the weekend, nothing unreasonable about that. The other guy thought he'd bring Cockatoo into it for some reason. No hurt here champ.

Or is this one of those feelgood no criticism allowed type deals?

I just mentioned Lever looked a little lost on the weekend, nothing unreasonable about that. The other guy thought he'd bring Cockatoo into it for some reason. No hurt here champ.

Or is this one of those feelgood no criticism allowed type deals?
It was ordinary not lost, several times. Different connotation to lost. You had a couple of dips before Nakia came into the convo.

Then you are suddenly bookmarking things.

You got a bit aggro, grundog owned you then you got sooky.

That's fine

It was ordinary not lost, several times. Different connotation to lost. You had a couple of dips before Nakia came into the convo.

Then you are suddenly bookmarking things.

You got a bit aggro, grundog owned you then you got sooky.

That's fine

He did. If you watched the game, he was notably bad. He's probably had a long season, and there's probably other mitigating factors, but he had a shocker.

Is that allowed? Can I comment on that without attracting pages of whiny posts from a mod?

Now surely you should be remarking on the poster that 'tried to run down' my club's first-year player for no reason, other than in some attempt to defend their own.

Regardless, we had agreed to disagree before you waded in here and started making childish posts of your own. You'll probably card me for mod-sass now, but you're the one stirring s**t in here for likes.

He did. If you watched the game, he was notably bad. He's probably had a long season, and there's probably other mitigating factors, but he had a shocker.

Is that allowed? Can I comment on that without attracting pages of whiny posts from a mod?

Now surely you should be remarking on the poster that 'tried to run down' my club's first-year player for no reason, other than in some attempt to defend their own.

Regardless, we had agreed to disagree before you waded in here and started making childish posts of your own. You'll probably card me for mod-sass now, but you're the one stirring s**t in here for likes.
Dont worry I am not a mod on this board.

Still pot kettle black. Grundog made a comment on Adelaide nailing the Lever choice which most agree with. You then "'tried to run down' my(his) club's first-year player for no reason,".

I'm just commenting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back