Review Winners? Losers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice troll, I never said we were happy for him to go.

Once it was clear it was happening, it was more about facilitating the move rather than trying to get maximum value.

Try posting without being a dick

Not trolling at all. You said:
Lewis: being moved out to a new team by the selling club, will receive a little bit unders

That quite clearly implies that it was Hawthorn's plan and desire to move him when it was quite clearly not - Hawthorn admitted what happened was not desirable and they wished they could do it over and retain Lewis.

Try posting without misrepresentation.

Not trolling at all. You said:
Lewis: being moved out to a new team by the selling club, will receive a little bit unders

That quite clearly implies that it was Hawthorn's plan and desire to move him when it was quite clearly not - Hawthorn admitted what happened was not desirable and they wished they could do it over and retain Lewis.

Try posting without misrepresentation.

You got him for a song, so what are you complaining about FFS.:rolleyes:

Perhaps you mean in 5 to 8 years, because this trade period we are doing a quick mid reload and plan to contend in 2017. Lot of young talent already waiting in the wings, a couple will step up this year. Be afraid.

No on ball leadership hurts in the short term, lack of draft picks hurts in the long term. Repeat 2016 will be seen as worst trading ever.

Vickjesus isnt living up to his billing as the Hawks saviour....
What a surprise....
The man can not ruck!!! Every Richmond supporter knew that. He is also way too slow to play as a key forward these days.
There is a reason why we didnt replace him for a like-for-like player...because that would be just a pile of poo.

rant over. :D

Vickjesus isnt living up to his billing as the Hawks saviour....
What a surprise....
The man can not ruck!!! Every Richmond supporter knew that. He is also way too slow to play as a key forward these days.
There is a reason why we didnt replace him for a like-for-like player...because that would be just a pile of poo.

rant over. :D

But lots of Hawthorn fans told me he would kick 40 goals this year.

You're not telling me that Hawthorn fans were wrong are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back