Winning in Philadelphia is as difficult as feeding a Vegan meat...It's the Official Week 6 Thread!

What's worse?

• Driving 68 mph over the speed limit

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Getting into a fight with a Celtics fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT getting into a fight with a Celtics fan

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Playing for the 76ers

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Kobe Bryant's shooting touch

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get me started on the Raptors special commentator. I can only hear "take it to the tin" so many times a game, I don't know what he looks like but I imagine a skinny George Costanza, glasses and all. **** that guy.
HES PLAYIN DA CITY GAME, HE WAS PLAYING THE SUBURBAN GAME NOW HES PLAYING DA CITY GAME

I still dont understand what he was on about. Raptors commentators make it unwatchable

Commentators I like.
I like Portland's team, Milwaukee's callers are nice, I love Joel Meyers work in New Orleans.

Whoever is the Suns play by play commentator was cursed with a dreadful voice, but he's not too bad.

Don't get me started on the Raptors special commentator. I can only hear "take it to the tin" so many times a game, I don't know what he looks like but I imagine a skinny George Costanza, glasses and all. **** that guy.

Yeah Raps commentators suck. Bulls ones are up there too, so dumb and biased.

I think most people agree that Dubs commentators are alright. They're obviously biased but usually provide decent insight into the opposition. Fun as hell to listen to when the Dubs get going no matter who you support.

Yeah Raps commentators suck. Bulls ones are up there too, so dumb and biased.

I think most people agree that Dubs commentators are alright. They're obviously biased but usually provide decent insight into the opposition. Fun as hell to listen to when the Dubs get going no matter who you support.
It's hard to not hate the Warriors commentators when they're enjoying Golden State bury your team by 20+ in front of a rapacious crowd.

Lol what? LeBron laughed and the crowd cheered him.

One would think we burnt his jerseys with the crap Miami fans cop.

That's because all his jerseys have already been burnt

Screen+Shot+2014-07-11+at+10.57.17+PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are those uniforms the Heat have been wearing lately? They just look like shitty knock offs of their regular threads.

And to weigh in on the commentary debate, I hate the Clips guys. They are as insufferable as the rest of that organisation: "meohmyyyyyy", "Biiiingo!", "The Lob. The Jam!!!", the gushing over Blake (and everyone else), 'Lawler's Law'. * off.

What are those uniforms the Heat have been wearing lately? They just look like shitty knock offs of their regular threads.

And to weigh in on the commentary debate, I hate the Clips guys. They are as insufferable as the rest of that organisation: "meohmyyyyyy", "Biiiingo!", "The Lob. The Jam!!!", the gushing over Blake (and everyone else), 'Lawler's Law'. **** off.

NBA needs more Rex Hunt commentary style.

Back