Winning say $10+ Million in Lotto - what would you do (day to day)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Buy 10-15 investment properties that make a moderate income..
Buy a yacht and sail the Carribean, where I'd also buy an Island that has no electricity or water.
Buy a helicopter and learn to fly it.
Save the other 7 million for a rainy day.

Amd can i pls have your money when you die in a massive helicopter crash pls k ta :)

Reckon
I'd just be a lazy bastard and collect s**t

Old toys that kicked butt when u were a kid, have every single car i ever wanted and drive reg too, touring the world driving the best roads.

My charity thing would be to do make a wish stuff for kids.
If u were smart enough with the money and earnt good profits you could easily do hundreds of wishes a year.
Pay for ops and medications etc.

I'd just be fairly lazy I reckon
Help others, drive around, buy s**t, check my crypto

Buy 10-15 investment properties that make a moderate income..
Buy a yacht and sail the Carribean, where I'd also buy an Island that has no electricity or water.
Buy a helicopter and learn to fly it.
Save the other 7 million for a rainy day.
Your worth ten mil and you want to buy somewhere without a flushing toilet?

I'd buy two complete runs of Wisden because I can.

I'd travel the world following the Black Caps or attending whatever other test series I wanted to, sitting in the best seats, staying in the best hotels.

I'd also go to the ODI World Cups and T20 World Cups, not the womens ones though, I'd never be that bored.

I'd also go to every St Kilda game around the country and overseas. I'd go to the Wimbledon final, the Superbowl, EPL games, Rugby internationals, I'd be at the World Cup right now in Japan, I'd also go to the Olympics. If you are a sports nut you wouldn't get bored, there would always be something to go to.

You would get bored out ur brains

At least i would study like criminology
I play golf and cricket. I love watching sport. There’s Netflix, Stan and Fox as well as family to visit. Anyone who gets bored is because of a lack of hobbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil Collins should also be worried because ten million buys you a high quality hitman.

You should save your money, I think Phil could die of natural causes before then.

Another thing I would do if I was a multi millionaire would be to go to any rock concert I wanted to, getting front row seats with back stage passes.

I don't know why Gough hates Phil Collins so much, he was pretty popular in the 80s.

No Jacket Required was one of the big albums of the mid 80s, I bought that album as a gift for a mate's 12th birthday party and he was stoked.

This song was huge.

His duet with Philip Bailey was huge too.

Work in my current job until I'm around 35-40. Not much of a lifestyle change until then - maybe reduce my hours and live a slightly more lavish lifestyle, but nothing too different, just to keep me grounded in reality and let the winnings grow as investments.

Then use the rest of my working life dedicated to helping a charitable cause. I think that would be the most fulfilling way to spend it - move overseas and get involved on the ground with environmental or social projects where even small investment makes a huge difference in people's lives.

I'd also probably take an extended period off studying something for the hell of it.

Land of confusion is my all time fave

That was when he was back with Genesis.

Great song and great video with the Spitting Image puppets.

Their lead single off that album wasn't too shabby either.

Phil had the hot hand in the 80s, everything he touched turned to gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back