Winning the PF to make it to the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy guys we will make the Granny i reckon but we need De goo goo to win it.We will meet either a battered Wet Toast or Richmond......Who stops Martin ???????? He is Tigers match winner and green dog is gone for 2019

if we win the PF we are probably going to make it to the GF. Unfortunately, if we lose the PF, I can't see how we can make the GF. I might be wrong on all of this, but that's my feelings on the matter.

Far too many variables to be settled this far out to have any degree of confidence. Remain eternally optimistic.

All I want is lions and giants to have a hard grueling tight contest. Not sure who I would rather face but as long as the team that we do face is battered and bruised from the week before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely not a guarantee hence so many Pies fans here who are thinking Preliminary Final win is a shoe in.

Lions are young and new to the finals atmosphere as proven against a veteran premiership team like Tigers. But they seem to be a team learning fast and the double chance is perfect for them to learn and adapt atleast to a certain extent.

Giants have a good record against Pies the last few years and matches against them are usually very close.... It just takes a few lucky scoring chances for them or a few mistakes from Pies for them to be on top.

Personally I would rather play Lions because they are young but it's definitely not a walk in the park game. I hope both teams try to destroy each other physically this weekend so Pies go against a sore team.

Sorry to thumbs down you but I really really hope our supporter base doesn’t get ahead of themselves like this. Both these sides are entirely capable, hell GWS thumped us by ten goals when they were in all sorts of bad form.

We need to bring the pressure from last week and take advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves.

I'd be very nervous playing GWS, they look to finally have a steely edge that has been lacking in all their previous finals campaigns.

Much more confident vs Brisbane but nothings a cakewalk will be much tighter then many predicting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back