Prediction Wins this season? After first 3 rounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

With Logue and Comben back in defence and our midfield rested plus hopefully trailling Sellers and Maley in offence we will be a much better side to the one currently on display...
This
At least we will have players then in the key posts who could be long term players with high ceilings

Last edited:
With Logue and Comben back in defence and our midfield rested plus hopefully trailling Sellers and Maley in offence we will be a much better side to the one currently on display...

And half a season with the proper gameplan under their belts

Which midfield - other than West Coast's - do you see us dominating? I presume you are talking about 2024?
Am I the only person around here who saw the first half against Freo where we absolutely kicked the s**t out of them?

We'll have a couple of games like that this year where we don't give up that 3rd quarter collapse.

A lot of sooking in this thread.

Am I the only person around here who saw the first half against Freo where we absolutely kicked the s**t out of them?

We'll have a couple of games like that this year where we don't give up that 3rd quarter collapse.

A lot of sooking in this thread.

Yeah, I could see a win or two coming about this way. They'll chip away at a big lead we get at some point (before we get gassed) but will fall short. Like our last victory over Essendon in 2016. They will have to be a more average team than Freo to screw up the comeback, so it's not a pretty way to win but I'll take anything right now.

People acting like its the darkest days of Noble again lol

People acting like its the darkest days of Noble again lol
There is a pervasive we’re s**t and always will be victimhood mentality that this place is awash with.

IMO it centres around people’s own expectations.

The place would be different if we beat Freo. The place will be different once we win a game.

If/when we win 4 people will be all about how they never doubted it was turning.

There is a pervasive we’re s**t and always will be victimhood mentality that this place is awash with.

Totally, you see it with the relentless shitcanning of Rawlings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back