Winter Olympics 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the winter olympics opening ceremony. FMD - the Tongan flag bearer was out there topless - it's minus 5 celsius!

The flag bearer is male, before you boys (and some of you girls) get too excited!
I was very excited before i read the fine print.

Watching the winter olympics opening ceremony. FMD - the Tongan flag bearer was out there topless - it's minus 5 celsius!

The flag bearer is male, before you boys (and some of you girls) get too excited!

This guy :p

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F3dfcb36c0992bf3acc61ea450e7daf05%2F0%2Ftongas-flagbearer-pita-taufatofua-leads-the-delegation-parade-during-picture-id916160876

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it really strange seeing athletes made up like glamours while competing (other than skating, natch).

I also found it v amusing to read in the guardian today that there were more injuries in the last 2 olympics from curling than from luge.

I find it really strange seeing athletes made up like glamours while competing (other than skating, natch).

I also found it v amusing to read in the guardian today that there were more injuries in the last 2 olympics from curling than from luge.
Luge looks like the most dangerous sport on ice.

Cant imagine anyone would be injured in curling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back