Winter Winter Olympics - Now with Roy and HG!

Remove this Banner Ad

And I was going to give the winter olympics a wide berth. Not any more.

Bloody brilliant. Thanks for the link Wallaby.

I can clearly hear the tone of Rampaging Roy Slaven saying

"Ten has given us a great opportunity to look closely at the new Russia and to catch up with old friends newly released from prison," Slaven said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/hg-nelson-and-rampaging-roy-slaven-sign-with-ten-to-bring-russian-revolution-from-sochi-20140123-hv9hx.html#ixzz2rBLMpPPB

I've been a huge fan of their work in the past but they just don't do it for me any more.

Watched them last night and can't say I laughed more than once.

Hopefully they pick up again over the coming weeks but either I've lost my sense of humour or they've slipped a fair bit of late.

I've been a huge fan of their work in the past but they just don't do it for me any more.

Watched them last night and can't say I laughed more than once.

Hopefully they pick up again over the coming weeks but either I've lost my sense of humour or they've slipped a fair bit of late.
Completely agree. Either I've grown up(was 10 during Sydney) or their routine is very old. Only lasted a few minutes last night.

i saw it twice today (and the segment about our good aussie battler speed skater five times) and agree with the general vibe of this thread that it feels very tired.

i do like seeing the odd bits of footage they dig up though where things go wrong.

in conclusion, wouldn't seek it out but if it's on i most likely won't change the channel.

What time are they on, or are they floating between??

I have seen them for about 3 minutes as I have had commitments every night this week until 11pm at the earliest and was watched the INXS tele movie and Rake on Sunday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw it last night, it was after 9-30pm cst but before lateline started which was about 10-20pm. It was short but reasonably slick. Their call of the curling was the best part. looks like most of their stuff is on the samsung app and on-line stream.

Haha they are still shitbagging NZ.

The 3 minutes I saw the other night and full sketch last night the Snell name seems to come up a lot around the Kiwis. Have they been doing that every night??

Alot of New Zealand jokes, and a lot of mocking of Russia's anti-gay propaganda laws (including many breaking news feeds of mass arrests around public toilets, and features like the Elton John toilet at the figure skating/short track arena).

i have officially upgraded my watching status from "won't change the channel if it's on" to "will watch online if i miss it live"

:D

http://tenplay.com.au/sport/russian-revolution is a more direct route. But * me how many bloody ads do you have to live thru and then when there are streaming problems and you have to reload.

This one on Thursday night was a ripper.
http://tenplay.com.au/sport/sochi-2014/2014/2/the-ice-stream--thursday-13-february

Roy and HG were criticised for their harsh comments about lack of medal success, so they defended themselves from the critics and why they gave the team a real rev up about not winning a medal yet. "Crititics accuse us of being un-Australian" Then Roy says " A very sober message we had to give ..... I spoke from the heart. I don't want to go home and be a laughing stock. I didn't want to be part of the busted arse club."

Love the picture of a shirtless Putin on the desk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back