Wish you were a member?

Remove this Banner Ad

nonchalance

Premiership Player
Mar 14, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
At a benefit for Footscray-Yarraville Outreach Mission (a particularly worthy community service group), I won a 2002 family membership to the Western Bulldogs- value $268 or so. That's two adults and two juniors, free admission to all Bulldogs home games, discounts at various retailers, the whole shebang. The Bulldogs had generously donated the memberships, and to put it bluntly, they're wasted on me, 'cos I'm an Essendon supporter, so I'm selling them and sending the money to the charity. It's a charity your club supports.
Best offer before the 23rd of March gets them, or the first person to offer $150 or more (if you're a wonderfully generous person).
Send replies to joe.mills@vic.uca.org.au.

doubt it.
how many members did the bulldogs HAVE again? ten thou or so, wasn't it?
and half the western suburbs supports them, so i'm sure there's a hell of a lot of people who wish they could be members but can't afford it.

We have alot of new people on this board but according to the ones that have been here for a while they are all members.Bulldogs supporters are very loyal you will find a large percentage of them are members.All on this board that I know of or have spoken to are fully paid up members.

I dont I have already encouraged 3 neighbours to sign up but others might.The problem could be though that the membership you are selling is for a family and maybe only one person needs a membership ticket and they could easily buy one from the club for less than your advertised price.Its around 120-130 dollars I believe if your a cheap arse who doesnt want a reserved seat:D .

There is a program the doggies have where you can donate a membership, to be used to allow under privelidged families to get to the footy.

Maybe call the club and use it that way.

umhmm. jump ship? **** that...
Bombers Forever!
and do you really want a bunch of turncoats and traitors for members?
Thanks, sigscotty... If I don't get any bids before next week, i'll do that.
At least they won't be wasted...

I cant think of anyone I know that is a bulldog supporter that isnt a member either. Noone that go to even one game a season anyway.

And you are right nonchalance The Outreach Mission is a particularly worthy community service. I am sure that they could find a family who would love a family footy club membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back