Senior 6: Toby Conway (2021 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's more the club being worried by the amount of time Neale has spent back in WA. His insta indicates he has only gone back to Vic in the last day or two, having been training in WA.

Been doing strength training with a personal trainer and looks like he's hitting it hard, but can't help but notice the freo kids training with him up until their preseason started.
The reality of drafting is that there is a plan a and a plan b. Plan a is that they stay at the club, are developed well, fill a role and have a great career. Plan b is that they are developed purely as trade by potential. Can’t keep em all and we definitely get to something back from the WA clubs for Neale.

The reality of drafting is that there is a plan a and a plan b. Plan a is that they stay at the club, are developed well, fill a role and have a great career. Plan b is that they are developed purely as trade by potential. Can’t keep em all and we definitely get to something back from the WA clubs for Neale.
Plan A and cutting losses because Plan A didn't work ✅

Plan A and cutting losses because Plan A didn't work ✅

If i may say it he is the type of ruck we should have been drafting the last 10 years. If anything its a case of better late than never.
Dawson Simpson was a good shot. Just getting on his feet at AFl level when he went down v Saints at KP I think. Part of the what might have been stories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Toby Conway has been given the Brad Ottens #6 guernsey....fingers crossed he does it proud.

I see that Toby Conway has been given the Brad Ottens #6 guernsey....fingers crossed he does it proud.

Hope so too. Especially since he has been working with him.

Hope so too. Especially since he has been working with him.
This is the key for me.
Otto working with a true #1 ruck that he can develop from early on....long may it continue.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back