Delisted 41. Cameron Taheny (2020- 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris25 and Knightmare both had him as a chance for #1 pick at the start of the year. Cal Twomey had him in his top 10 prospects. Fair to say the "freak of immense proportions" might not be out of the question.

Go back two years and Jeka was talked about as a potential #1... so Id not get too carried away with long term prediction but yes he appears to have a forwards nous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's taking the piss with his posting - "ultra positive trolling" if such a thing exists

Yes...a tactic to stop him copping infractions.....every post is in reality negative and tinged with sarcasm....

It won't work for much longer...He adds nothing to the discussions.

Better chance of getting a game if you're a defender under Chris Scott.
I reckon its a part of the Cats development and induction plans for new draftee's to send them into defence for stints, unless they are already defenders.
They only reverse it with natural defenders if they think they can play forward, or they are being tested in other positions before being delisted or traded.

why would you compare him to JC... very different players imo
He’s being immensely sarcastic again and that’s putting it nicely

Go Catters

Not sure I like the kicking action to be honest.
I can't think of another left footer that kicks it inside out. Has good composure though.

One-sided left footers always cop it way more than right footers... You just notice it more because you're right footed and it "looks wrong" to you

Us Left footers are often discriminated against.
I think that it is a hangover from the old Protestant V Roman Catholic sqabbles.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back