Within

Remove this Banner Ad

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have been thinking about our team alot lately, even more so after the weekend debacle. I am just curious to know what people think. Do we have enough talent on our list to improve from within or do we need to trade for specific types? You look at Adelaide and West Coast who haven't really made any significant trades(Sanderson aside) but have improved out of sight in the last year or two? Richmond are similar but have traded in the "MULLET" and Grigg who have made a difference. I think it's clear there is a few on the list who aren't up to it but is our core group good enough? How good is Luke McDonald? Will he make a difference? I know you can't really look in to the future but I'm keen to hear peoples feedback. I love the ROOS but they are hard to watch right now.

We lack flare , grunt and mongrel .
Basti : never see him gut run until his spent .
Boomer : getting frustrated with the attention .
Cunners : hasn't come on like most thought he would at this stage , stil time for him.
Firrito : past it , poor decision maker , not a smart footballer .
McMillan : what's his role , I doubt he even knows
Flash : Hawthorn showed interest but we were not open to it , and we don't play him .
Tarrant : not AFL standard
Thomas : yips killing us but he gives 100%
Thompson : niggles opponent while getting goals kicked on him Gerry
Edwards : has no defense doesn't see the ball enough
Atley : not great by foot , plenty of upside

That's enough for me , until the coach looks at the individual we can't take this list deep into finals if we can get them there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back