Preston Football Club - Reds

SEUKWLx.jpg

Sandringham Football Club - Zebras
LgL8jY9.jpg

Williamstown Football Club - Seagulls
yq0UM0s.jpg

More to come
Awesome Designs there.

Coburg... Essendons Reserves in the VFL??....No!

Nice designs! This could be an incredibly dumb questions (I don't venture out to these parts much!) but do Collingwood and Geelong have half/half shorts? As in half black/blue and half white (assuming that the two left images are home and two right are clash)?

Regardless, black stripes on white jumper with black shorts is perfect!

Nice designs! This could be an incredibly dumb questions (I don't venture out to these parts much!) but do Collingwood and Geelong have half/half shorts? As in half black/blue and half white (assuming that the two left images are home and two right are clash)?

Regardless, black stripes on white jumper with black shorts is perfect!
No, he is just doing that to show that the jumper can work with black/blue or white shorts.

New pictures for Essendon, Hawthorn and West Coast.
GMMVDVv.jpg

With the Essendon picture I added a new logo. I took an old Essendon EFC logo and incorporated the Bomber man into the design.

With the Hawthorn picture I have redesigned it after the jumper launch on Saturday. From the main jumper released on Saturday I have reintroduced the collar right around the neck of the jumper. I have removed the 1902 from high on the back of the jumper and placed it in one of the lines on the back, below a HFC logo. I have changed the cut of the adidas jumper so the stripes aren't cut any more and that the stripes continue over on the back. The Clash/Away jumper is my former design altered to the new jumper style.

With the West Coast picture I have added gold to the back of the Eagles shorts.

Last edited:
58KkEYl.jpg

Added the Ballarat Rebels Football Club. With the doubts being raised about whether North Ballarat will continue in the VFL after 2017 I have decided on creating a new VFL team for the whole Ballarat region based around the Ballarat Rebels Under 18's side. This will mean Ballarat will continue to have state league standard football played in Ballarat every second week of the season, with the one game played by the Western Bulldogs each season. Leaving Ballarat without an VFL team would be wrong, with the Western Bulldogs playing a game a year in town. A team in Ballarat would use the ground created for the Bulldogs match. The new team will be created for the purposes of furthering football in the Ballarat area, not involved with the running of a local football side in the local football competition. One Ballarat team to represent all of Ballarat.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Increasing the number of teams in the NBL to 12, so far I have added two by re-introducing the Canberra Cannons and the Melbourne Tigers.
GMMVDVv.jpg

Last edited:
Melbourne Tigers never left, though.
The club that is still in the NBL is a club that has taken the Tigers licence but have divorced them selves from everything that is the Melbourne Tigers except for the championships. Support has grow behind the original Melbourne Tigers club which have entered a team in the SEABL, with the ultimate goal of entering the NBL as the second Melbourne club. You can see the developments of this on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Savemelbournetigers/?fref=ts

There's heaps of support for United, no way another Melbourne team could come in, even if they're called the Tigers. It just muddies the waters. Which club did Lanard Copeland and Andrew Gaze play for? What happens to the current United players? It's all too confusing.

There's heaps of support for United, no way another Melbourne team could come in, even if they're called the Tigers. It just muddies the waters. Which club did Lanard Copeland and Andrew Gaze play for? What happens to the current United players? It's all too confusing.
That's why its a shame that the Tiger rebranded in the first place. It's great having Sydney and Brisbane back in but the NBL needs the Tigers more than United.

I will let Lanard Copeland answer your question for you in this film clip (at 1 min)

Last edited:
I will let Lanard Copeland answer your question for you in this film clip.

Yeah, I know Lanard hates the United name. Thanks for posting the vid.
I do get the feeling that if we were the Tigers, Gaze wouldn't be coaching Sydney.

That's why its a shame that the Tiger rebranded in the first place. It's great having Sydney and Brisbane back in but the NBL needs the Tigers more than United.

Here is the brand video of Melbourne United. The championship win shown is of the Magic.
My idea is to bring back the Melbourne Tigers and the Canberra Cannons. The other two licences would go to a second New Zealand team and a second Brisbane team/Gold Coast team or a second Sydney team

Yeah, I know Lanard hates the United name. Thanks for posting the vid.
I do get the feeling that if we were the Tigers, Gaze wouldn't be coaching Sydney.

No he wouldn't be. So won't most of his support staff as well. Lanard is part of that support staff.

I know exactly what you mean, but stuff like this has happened before in American Sports. For example the Cleveland Browns did something similar, rebranding as the Baltimore Ravens only to enter the league again as anew entity 3 years later.

There are a few differences between the Cleveland/Baltimore and the Tigers/United changes. With the Baltimore move it was the moving of the NFL licence from Cleveland to Baltimore by the owners of the licence. It is one of those things that happens in American sport, town wants some sport in town, town persuades the owner of a team of a club in that particular sport that they would make more money from their team if it relocates to their town, team relocates to town. The famous New York Yankees was a team that relocated. The Original Baltimore Orioles moved to New York City in 1903 and became the Highlanders. The team was renamed the Yankees in 1913.

The difference is this wasn't a relocation it was a rebranding, with the team not changing location. However, reading through what happened, I would be pleased if the same sort of outcome happened for the Melbourne Tigers as in the Cleveland/Baltimore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back