Portfolio Wizard Waffle's World of Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Added a new Port Melbourne Borough and Williamstown Seagulls pictures to the collection with smaller front numbers.
Added a new Sandringham Zebras picture to the collection with new logos.
Added a new Werribee Tigers and Oakleigh Chargers pictures to the collection with models.

Added a new Tasmania Devils picture to the collection

Was looking at the Under 18's competition site today and came across the relaunch of a Tasmanian team in the Under 18's and the future of a Tasmanian team in the VFL. I replaced the map of Tasmania on the Tasmanian jumper with the Devils logo. The Devils logo is very much the shape of Tasmania.

Added a new Tasmania Devils pictures to the collection with a better VFL logo.
Added a new Ballarat Rebels, Bendigo Pioneers, Oakleigh Chargers and Tasmania Devils picture with nab LEAGUE logo.
Added a new Eastern Ranges picture to the collection with models.
Added a new nab LEAGUE header

Added my new Gold Coast design with a long sleeve jumper as well.
K8wG5pL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added new pictures for all the State Sheffield Shield and One Day Matches Uniforms

NEW SOUTH WALES
0hrDOU6.jpg

QUEENSLAND
siyFarV.jpg

SOUTH AUSTRALIA
VUAqlK2.jpg

TASMANIA
tdlSKGF.jpg

VICTORIA
3JxkGym.jpg

WESTERN AUSTRALIA
ztMNdeL.jpg

What program do you use to make these?

Added my Olympic Games designs.

Here are some designs that I have made for a Melbourne Olympic Games bid for 2036. It will be a bid for the Games of the 36th Olympiad in 2036.

Ed51dEq.jpg

XIAYlBv.jpg

One of the main things that I would like to see done with the Olympics coming to Melbourne in 2036 is the roofing of the Jolimont Railyards to allow for the construction of the Olympic Village, Olympics Media Centre and a site for a Olympic Festival. This can be used for housing after the games, office space and sites for events around the AFL, Cricket and Tennis.

That is what we want to see, Melbourne's name araised for the 2036 Olympics. A Penguin, a suitable mascot for a Melbourne Olympics.

Most venues for a Melbourne Olympic Games will already be built. The MCG will have the Southern Stand redeveloped by then, with capacity over the present 100,024 seats available. The Tennis Centre redevelopment will be done by then. The Swimming Centre at Albert Park will have to be redeveloped. The National Rowing Centre at Pattersons Lakes will have to be renewed.

Most venues for the 2006 Commonwealth Games will be available for a 2036 Olympics. The Olympics will be a push along the some developments need to get started, not something that calls for a new main stadium, we have that. The past two Olympics have gone to cities that already have the venues built and have been past hosts in Paris in 2024 and Los Angeles in 2028.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back