Portfolio Wizard Waffle's World of Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Added a few new pictures to my collection.
Melbourne Tigers Basketball Court
DitDVpd.jpg

Oakleigh Chargers
EitSn1C.jpg

Calder Cannons
5PGMKpM.jpg

Added a new Dandenong Stingrays picture to my collection.
0m264Fh.jpg

The new colours of the Stingrays are the colours of the Dandenong Football Club, Navy Blue and Red. Also the old logo of the Dandenong Football Club is revived as it becomes the logo of the Stingrays. The jumper has the Stingrays back on the back and the two wings of the Stingray on the front. The Stingray continues to be on the front of the Stingrays jumper. The clash jumper is done is reverse style, but presents it like a Dandenong Redlegs jumper from the final year of the Dandenong Football Club. White is used to highlight what is on the home jumper, as Red is used to hightlight what is on the clash jumper.
The return of the Dandenong Red and Blue colours with the return of the Oakleigh's Purple and Gold colours returns the colours of the VFA to two of the teams that became Under 18's clubs to reduce the number of teams in the VFA.

Added some new pictures of Adelaide United, Melbourne City, Melbourne Victory and Sydney FC.

YZkyn5j.jpg

The Clash shirt is a White shirt with the club logo on it.

WXyziQ9.jpg

The red lines on the shoulders are to represent the red lines on the logo. They also represent Melbourne Heart.

KXtSxy3.jpg

Going back to the Victory's Championship winning Uniform, which had the club logo on the shirt.

P6rWps4.jpg

The Goalkeepers Uniform is in Orange, the clubs former fourth colour.

Who has seen the wonderful dunk by LeBron James against the Chicago Bulls. It is so good it deserves an image to be created of it and used for marketing ideas. So here is the dunk and the image I created of the dunk. I've added it to my collection.
w6AWSEn.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added a new Wests Tigers picture to my collection.
0CufaDE.jpg

The Wests Tigers jersey includes a double size V, which has been always traditional with the jerseys of Western Suburbs. It appears on the jersey in the Black and White of Western Suburbs on the home jersey, with the above V appearing in orange and black of Balmain. Orange was the main colour of the Tigers jersey until the club removed it from that position on the jersey. What has been produced now is a more traditional looking Rugby League uniform for the merged club.

Added a new South Sydney picture to the collection.
bZ6hUJa.jpg

The concept design now abides by the South Sydney uniform policy of twice the green to each red. This is followed in the home jersey and in the clash jersey with the white in between.

I added some new images to my collection. Some of these have had numbers added to their shorts, some of them are new. These new images include Central Districts, Glenelg, North Adelaide, Norwood, Port Adelaide, West Adelaide and Woodville West Torrens.

GMMVDVv.jpg

hq5atHY.jpg

DI1IWI6.jpg

IripW51.jpg

n1147r2.jpg

fysteeE.jpg

J1tJUTw.jpg

Last edited:
Added new pictures to my collection, the SAFL Header, the SAFL logo, the Adelaide Reserves and Central District.

The SAFL Header
gliEfGY.jpg

The SAFL Logo
BgFkzLC.jpg

Adelaide Reserves
l5Dweke.jpg

Central District
gDyGlD0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back