Media WizardMelons Masters of Qootyology!

Remove this Banner Ad

M. Qo - Introduction
Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 7.58.11 am.png
You must be thinking - Gee! Hasnt this guy dabbled in media threads enough? Surely our “too long, didn’t read or react” replies were enough to knock him off him horse?!

Well never fear, if you can’t beat ‘em, keep trying until you succeed out of sheer force of will.

S33 will mark the start of a new age in SFA Qooty, where one can commit to 3 full seasons* worth of learning and become a true master of this wonderful sport. A classic yoink and twist on the JoshWoodenSpoon classic, pre-endorsed by Headless Barrybran, Mobbs** and more!

Inaugural sign-ups earn a special place in Qooty SFA History, possibly a badge for selfish reasons and superiority like no other! So, all you have to do is submit a submission for registration below with a 50 word limit, or reply “In” to receive further instructions

*to be altered at Dean Melons discretion
**unconfirmed but probably true

Last edited:
M. Qo - Welcome
Season 33 (Graduating class of S34)

Welcome! Your journey to Mastery starts here. You may have heard of Qniversity before, or even spent far too much on a ‘Masterclass’ from Dan Negreanu or some other jebroni, but rest assured, your time is best spent here. New to the SFA and not sure how it all works? Perfect. Old hand at the trade and think you know a thing or two? Also perfect. We here at Qooty University will welcome new ideas, outside the box thinking and any creative feedback not in the form of @Pickittforadmin spam. There is no wrong answers here (unless its GreyCow over Strigoi for All-SFA ruckperson).

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 7.59.34 am.png

You will all complete two seasons worth of content, comprised of 4 topics throughout the season. For each topic, yours truly will be assigning a PDF of source material, followed by one activity per topic. Each topic will last between 2-3 weeks at the Dean’s discretion. At the end of each season, there will be an exam. This will last for 60 minutes, and there will be a sign-up sheet for you to pick the time-slot available. Please send all requests to the Dean via PM if you live somewhere silly like Chipmunk or GremioPower and the Qniversity will do its best to accommodate you. Note: The current curriculum is in flux and is subject to change at any time.

All semesters at the SFA Qooty Qniversity will end a few weeks prior to the finals season, as we prioritise the progression of our Qooty athletes above all else. Classes will also finish at 4pm each day, giving our students plenty of time to attend training (Or just head straight to the pub if you're the Sewer Swamp Rats). The Qniversity expects full attendance and focus while in class while equally supporting Callums_Guns our classmates' success on the Qooty field.

There will be ongoing discussion as we near S33 of a Qooty side to take on the All-SFA side, as well as an end of semester celebration to follow the Graduation ceremony. New applicants are welcome to assist with any skills they have acquired to date, particularly as the Dean has limited photoshop ability, nil SIM-rigging running ability, and can tag a mere 5 students at a time.

Masters of Qootyology - Topics

S33

• SFA History (Weeks 1-2)
  • Qooty Physiology (Weeks 3-6)
  • Mid-Sem Exam (Week 7)
  • Bantering I (Weeks 8-10)
  • (insert) (Weeks 11-12)
  • End of S33 exam
S34
  • Bantering II
  • (insert)
  • (insert)
  • Bantering III
  • End of S34 Exam

Graduation Ceremony
  • Awards night, presentation of Qniversity certificate and SFA-Badge!
  • After party (Location TBA)

Last edited:
M. Qo - Enrolment List
Last edited:

Now normally I aren't one to argue Headless,

So I won't.

Here is another example where you had a lucid thought. It is such a pity you typed it out in 'Grunt', a language I doubt will ever obtain formal recognition.

Here is another example where you had a lucid thought. It is such a pity you typed it out in 'Grunt', a language I doubt will ever obtain formal recognition.
Hello Horry,
Thanks for sharing your incredible wisdom with us once again, I'm just happy you are here.
Cheers, Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will this be held in a physical location in Sweet and would you like to purchase some real estate from Mobbs to have it. Also, you can discuss where in the East Side you want to live!

Those OOB may need further education. Here they will receive the required knowledge to etch themselves into SFA glory and HoF!

/in
Real life study and academic achievements have always been a strength of mine, unlike real life sport, so I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up the dunce

Save this for your admin bid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back