Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added a new East Fremantle design.

KV84sjM.jpg

It takes a bit of something from a few former jumpers to combine together to create the one jumper. First I took the first East Fremantle jumper, the blue with two stripes and used it on the front of the jumper. Then I took the more well known hoops design and used it from stripe to stripe, around the back. Then I added the design of today's jumper by making the space between the stripes all white and adding the EFFC monogram. It combines to create a historical design for the future of the club. Also added a new Sharks logo design as well.

Included a reverse colours jumper for a clash jumper.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
I like the sponsor integration on the back of the weagles guernseys.
Well it is best to be liked by the club you sponsor. You would rather be their partner or a group that puts their logos on their team. Supporters are going to by the jumpers, but you wouldn't want they to stop buying them until your company is removed from the jumper.
With the back sponsor taking up so much of the back of the jumper wouldn't it be better to integrate into the design of the jumper. Be part of the team, don't be something the team has to suffer with.

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
Well it is best to be liked by the club you sponsor. You would rather be their partner or a group that puts their logos on their team. Supporters are going to by the jumpers, but you wouldn't want they to stop buying them until your company is removed from the jumper.
With the back sponsor taking up so much of the back of the jumper wouldn't it be better to integrate into the design of the jumper. Be part of the team, don't be something the team has to suffer with.

I agree, the current boxes which clip the wings are not doing my OCD any good.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added new designs for Collingwood, Geelong and Richmond
Collingwood
Made a modernised version of the 125th anniversary jumper as the club jumper, and made a slightly altered version of the current jumper as the clash strip.

Geelong
With the new designs for Geelong coming out, I took them into account to make the club jumper, and a clash strip with the cat from the historical logo being place on the front above the two white lines.

Richmond
To make the Richmond clash strip more Richmond and more like their club jumper I continued the sash around the back and used the same style numbers that are used on the club jumpers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added new pictures for the AFL teams.

Adelaide Football Club, Crows
851lNJM.jpg

Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club