Portfolio Wizard Waffle's World of Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added new pictures for the Brisbane Bullets, Cairns Taipens, Melbourne Tigers and Melbourne United.

f73S649.jpg

KcGK3vw.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added new images of new uniforms for the Adelaide 36ers and the Melbourne Tigers.

The Adelaide 36ers colours have been changed back to those the club formerly had. The change in colours happened once before and change back to red, gold and blue. This change is to the colours and not to the logo.

The new Melbourne Tigers logo has been included on these designs. The new logo includes the historical Melbourne type with new Tigers type and tigers mascot. The logo is completed by placing it inside a basketball.

2b6UFjb.jpg

kHJOl6g.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Just completed a design for a new expansion team in the NBL. The team is a 2nd team from New Zealand, based out of Wellington. The team colours are black, grey and white and the team is called the Wellington Wind. The name comes from what Wellington is famous for, wind, and uses one of Wellington's newest landmarks to label the team, the Wellington welcome sign which is a send up of the Hollywood sign with the last few letters blown away by the Wellington Wind.
85GKXWM.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Review changed and redesigned my NRL jerseys for all 16 teams.
Brisbane Broncos
C36zixS.jpg

Canberra Raiders

mlwUMkv.jpg

Canterbury Bulldogs

1mgUvEh.jpg

Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
B5EUEhZ.jpg

Gold Coast Titans

9Mf3Ska.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

OWH4YRJ.jpg

Melbourne Storm

WMytXI1.jpg

New Zealand Warriors
KGcxDu5.jpg

Newcastle Knights

VMxKhni.jpg

North Queensland Cowboys
ERkNfDm.jpg

Parramatta Eels

Swp2v8Y.jpg

Penrith Panthers

n1xLFDE.jpg

St. George Illawarra Dragons

eCLE7FW.jpg

South Sydney Rabbitohs
0Od8uDE.jpg

Sydney Roosters
LhuepV5.jpg

Wests Tigers
Zep3WQh.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Really like the idea for the pants.
It labels the teams more that they are now. With the clubs being only seven seasons old many people won't know who is who, and with the colours usually associated with states not being used by clubs from those states the usual association won't happen. The pants of players give a lot of space to label the clubs.

Here is a new picture for the Melbourne Renegades.

g1YNgTg.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Here is another Big Bash League Club. This time I have changed their name to make them liked the whole state because of the name. Welcome the
Strikers of Adelaide. It plays on the initals being SA, as in South Australia.
vifhi3a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
Added new images for the Sydney Thunder and the South Australian Football League clubs Glenelg, Norwood, Port Adelaide Magpies, South Adelaide and West Adelaide.
AGyYXBY.jpg

nxwmWab.jpg

4eU6hNG.jpg
\
wneGG9H.jpg

yN7bD92.jpg

jD6ozYW.jpg

8Ql3vXY.jpg

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
DzlrGMc.jpg

I have added the Melbourne Tigers and Welllington. I have re-added the Canberra Cannons before, but that received little support. With the NBL being eight teams now and looking to go to twelve teams, I would go with an extra Melbourne team, a second New Zealand team from Wellington, another team from the East Coast of Australia like a Canberra or Gold Coast or second Sydney team, and a second team out of Perth.

Before anyone starts up saying "Melbourne United is the Melbourne Tigers with their name changed". Melbourne United has dropped references to the Tigers four titles when they made their 'Maiden NBL Finals Series'. United lost many Melbourne Tigers supporters when they changed the name. The name Melbourne Tigers is still well known, and a come back to the NBL is planned.
kHJOl6g.jpg

r4Q1flT.jpg

For the A-League, I have little interest in except for the two local teams in Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City. Expansion of the league should come from minor leagues as big business men have started teams in the A-League and they no longer exist or have changed.

For the NRL, I think they are at the maximum amount of teams they should go to at the moment. Sixteen is the perfect number.

DzlrGMc.jpg

I have added the Melbourne Tigers and Welllington. I have re-added the Canberra Cannons before, but that received little support. With the NBL being eight teams now and looking to go to twelve teams, I would go with an extra Melbourne team, a second New Zealand team from Wellington, another team from the East Coast of Australia like a Canberra or Gold Coast or second Sydney team, and a second team out of Perth.

Before anyone starts up saying "Melbourne United is the Melbourne Tigers with their name changed". Melbourne United has dropped references to the Tigers four titles when they made their 'Maiden NBL Finals Series'. United lost many Melbourne Tigers supporters when they changed the name. The name Melbourne Tigers is still well known, and a come back to the NBL is planned.
kHJOl6g.jpg

r4Q1flT.jpg

For the A-League, I have little interest in except for the two local teams in Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City. Expansion of the league should come from minor leagues as big business men have started teams in the A-League and they no longer exist or have changed.

For the NRL, I think they are at the maximum amount of teams they should go to at the moment. Sixteen is the perfect number.

I'd love the Tigers to come back and it could be similar to Wimbledon in the English soccer or the Browns of the NFL, it would be awesome. I like your Canons idea more so than the Rollers, GC has had to many chances already. Wellington I must admit I never thought of a second NZ side but it would be interesting to see what they could add to the league.
So I agree with Tigers, Canons, Wellington and most likely bring back the Razorbacks.

The A-league should bring in four more sides, I'd like to see either Canberra, Wollongong, Tassie and a country area like Geelong, Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat or the like.

Aug 11, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill (VFL)
SBJrEEF.jpg

Here is my design for the 2nd NBL club from Perth. The design draws on the state colours of black and yellow. It also uses the group name for bees being a Swarm and the fact that sWArm contains the initials of the state WA. The club would also be based in Perth, but be seen as representing the whole of Western Australia. Here is the Western Swarm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back