Portfolio Wizard Waffle's World of Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

East Perth Football Club, Royals
CIio1k7.jpg

Oh that away strip would go down like a lead balloon. Neat design idea, may cause heads to explode.

Oh that away strip would go down like a lead balloon. Neat design idea, may cause heads to explode.

CIio1k7.jpg

You can see what I am getting at with the away jumper for East Perth. As the Reserves club for the West Coast Eagles, I have created a East Perth clash jumper with Eagles blue wings on the front of a black jumper. But it doesn't end like the Eagles wings do on the back, instead being the dividing line for the black and blue. I could have made a Chevron jumper in Peel Thunder colours as they are the Reserves club for the Dockers.

You can see what I am getting at with the away jumper for East Perth.

Yep, and the alignment policy in WA is still a controversial thing in some circles, not only at East Perth but throughout the league. Asking East Perth to wear an Eagles-influenced jumper would be a bridge too far for some people.

I don't know why they didn't just add two additional teams to the WAFL to be the reserves teams for West Coast and Fremantle.
That would make 11 teams. WAFL clubs also have a strong distaste for byes, and our competition doesn't need to be screwed over by AFL clubs even more than it currently is.

they could just play fremantle v west coast reserves every week for a series or something?

they could just play fremantle v west coast reserves every week for a series or something?
Because that wouldn't be mundane at all.

Would make Derbies even less important. They would probably be fine to play in the WAFL if Grant Dorrington and all his mates didn't bring in Peel.

That would make 11 teams. WAFL clubs also have a strong distaste for byes, and our competition doesn't need to be screwed over by AFL clubs even more than it currently is.
Wait if they hate byes, and 2 more teams would create a bye, doesn't that mean there already is a bye?

Wait if they hate byes, and 2 more teams would create a bye, doesn't that mean there already is a bye?
Yes, there already is a bye. But the WAFL and most of its clubs (excluding Peel) want to avoid having one if AFL reserves teams are to be added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added an alternative Melbourne Storm uniform, so the choice is now do you want the traditional Victorian style Storm uniform:
or do you want the purple Storm uniform:
GMMVDVv.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back