WNBA PLAYOFFS

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thought I'd start a thread As Tab player props sometimes throw up great value but with playoff teams and rotations kind of known by the bookies it'll be less likely but also it will be very high minutes 30-36 possibly more of the 40 min game for the best players so some mega stat lines could occur.. first one I am targeting is the multi faceted threat Alyssa Thomas for Conneticut tommorow... this team is basically the 3 same girls scoring in Thomas/Hayes/Bonner it's just whether Thomas has a game where she actually goes into scoring mode that will decide whether she can hit the 40 + pra which I am targeting at Tab and also 45 + betright... she regularly has 10 assists/10 rebound games.. and her stats vs Minnesota give us hope...

a riduculous 21 pt/20 reb 12 assists game for 53 and night before vs same team shes gone a more realistic 17/14/11 for a clear of 42 and both times basically max minutes (38 and 40) she is a player who thrives off workload has the biggest motor in wnba for sure... so she will be all over this game.. prob worth taking Alt Lines in her peripheral stats reb/points incase its Bonner/Hayes or even the two lesser lights Allen and Heidiman who take the scoring on... also had a 16/9/16 game on them for a 41 total early season and the other one was affected by less minutes 28 in a blowout win and only 2 assists.

Aja Wilson the Las Vegas star centre is 4.50 betright for a 3 pointer she's done it 3 of past 4 games but albeit it has been a 1-1 fg attempts each time .. still not bad odds for something that has happened 75 % of time last four games, maybe she takes 2 or 3 due to this success.

Obviously the girls put up a lot of 3's you can same game multi over at betright most of the girls who hit the 3's to get pretty decent odds as they go up.. you don't get stooged on odds too bad so even mostly safe ones can add up to a 2.00 pretty easily

Thomas a good multi leg or single at 1.75 dub dun tab shes constantly fillin up pt reb ast like on westbrook near his peak levels nba players with such stats be 1.20 here, shud play at least midway into 4th even if its a 20pt game but i think minnesota stay within 15 range so should be nearly full mins...

Covers.com a good wnba also feature her as their headline bet Free WNBA Picks & Predictions - Today's Best WNBA Bets

Last edited:

deciding game 3 today guys, might be worth stacking BONNER/THOMAS from conneticut and MCBRIDE/COLLIER minnesota in a few same game multis at tab as you can see by the boxscore who the teams are relying on in terms of shots and minutes..I expect a few others to chip in a tad bit more but you can get some juicy odds by multi them even in a moderate multi of all four hitting 20 pts etc.... if you go to 25 pts it gets real juicy.. just mix and match I guess..

anyone betting today? Las Vegas look too strong at guard positions to me its just a horror matchup for vandersloot and Ionescu... too small and unathletic I feel... Las Vegas will want to put the hammer down and go 2-0 lead not risk a 1-1 heading to new york... Vegas -4.5 for me $1.83 pbet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back