USA WNBA superstar Brittney Griner released in controversial prison swap

Remove this Banner Ad

So an arms dealer who sold tens of millions of dollars in weapons is set free as a result? Seems like a heck of a compromise by the US.

I support Biden and the US Government on this issue FWIW, especially when you consider Brittney had been locked up for so long on relatively minor/not serious charges.

Maybe minor charges but should be definitely locked up for multiple counts of stupidity.

I support Biden and the US Government on this issue FWIW, especially when you consider Brittney had been locked up for so long on relatively minor/not serious charges.

Elmer. Interesting that you’re here on this topic.
Whatever happened to respecting another country’s laws, especially with your stance on the World Cup this year.
What if this happened in say Qatar. Would you then be supportive or Britney then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes,a win for US/Russian diplomacy.

I'd like to see these diplomatic skills working out a POW swap for Ukraine/Russia.

yeah...

i'm not sure this is a win for anyone but russia.....

One is an illegal arms dealer who sells weapons to terrorists, the other had come CBD oil.......

You think there are not other arms dealers selling weapons to terrorists in his place?

Hell, the Russian Govt is buying arms from Iran and North Korea, openly.

Perhaps they shouldn't have made a deal with the terrorist Russian Govt, but Ukraine are doing prisoner swaps regularly with Russia too.

I realise people watch a lot of films, but these arms dealers aren't super-humans. In Russia, they're just arms of the Russian Government operating the black market in arms sales and the operation would be grinding to a halt at the moment because all Russian arms are being chewed up right now.

Russia won't have spare arms for the black market for a decade, and it aint worth half of what it was, because it's been proven to be mostly useless garbage.

yeah...

i'm not sure this is a win for anyone but russia.....

One is an illegal arms dealer who sells weapons to terrorists, the other had come CBD oil.......
Oh, I forgot that Trump released 5,000 Taliban prisoners. But the GOP are now up-in-arms that the Russians have another arms dealer who might sell weapons to terrorists. Even though the EU has declared Russia as a whole a terrorist state.

Oh, I forgot that Trump released 5,000 Taliban prisoners. But the GOP are now up-in-arms that the Russians have another arms dealer who might sell weapons to terrorists. Even though the EU has declared Russia as a whole a terrorist state.

wtf has trump got to do with it.....

The USA and the world just lost big time, one of the world's largest arms dealers is now free to wreak havoc yet again. This was no "even" prison swap, Putin knew what he was doing since she was imprisoned. America just got played. Russia is desperate for arms to use in Ukraine and now he has the main guy who can get them for him.

Cnn Media GIF

Russia is desperate for arms to use in Ukraine and now he has the main guy who can get them for him.
Oh yeah because all this guys contacts haven't been hot on the phone with Putin...

Christ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back