USA WNBA superstar Brittney Griner released in controversial prison swap

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t you think it’s weird the Griner was prioritised over Whelan?
Don't you think it's weird that those who had two years to get Whelan out of Russia suddenly care about him?

I'm still laughing at your implication that Trump would have tried to get Griner released - a woman, gay and black (thanks JackFlash) - three of the biggest triggers for Republican hysteria.
Ultimate troll by Biden.

Is this what they call whataboutism?
First, then ... .:D

By the way, wasn’t it Obama who switched 5 Taliban for the deserter Bergdahl?
Don’t you think it’s weird the Griner was prioritised over Whelan?

Not sure what was weird about it. Russia said Griner or no-one for the exchange.

Bout spent 2 and a half years in Bangkok prison before being transferred to US, where he has now also served 12 years of a 25 year sentence. Not sure how there are any real winners here.

First, then ... .:D

Not sure what was weird about it. Russia said Griner or no-one for the exchange.

Bout spent 2 and a half years in Bangkok prison before being transferred to US, where he has now also served 12 years of a 25 year sentence. Not sure how there are any real winners here.
The post to which I responded said Trump had released Taliban.

And it’s you clowns that carry on with “whataboutism” whenever you’re called out for your frequent hypocrisy.

Once again, if you didn’t have double standards you’d have none at all.

Go Biden!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it’s you clowns that carry on with “whataboutism” whenever you’re called out for your frequent hypocrisy.

Go Biden!!
Hey hypocrite, nice to see you don't change colours much. You shouldn't point out 'whataboutism' with another.

Oh and you didn't address the rest of my post. Not unusual for your selective posting though.

Biden? Try again. Now if you posted 'never Trump', I would agree.

Go Biden!!
Yes, because you posted a ridiculous (even for you) hypothetical about Trump getting Griner released. As if.

You brought Trump into the discussion (whataboutism), not me. Don't whinge when you get called out on it.

Yes, because you posted a ridiculous (even for you) hypothetical about Trump getting Griner released. As if.

You brought Trump into the discussion (whataboutism), not me. Don't whinge when you get called out on it.
I said if Trump had done such a s**t deal we’d have about 50 pages of pearl clutching about him being Putin’s bitch.

And you know we would.

I said if Trump had done such a s**t deal we’d have about 50 pages of pearl clutching about him being Putin’s bitch.

And you know we would.
But he wouldn't have. You know he wouldn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back