Remove this Banner Ad

dees01

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2000
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Woey set to re-sign.

Good news with Scott Palmer telling us that Woey is close to signing a new deal. A relief to us all! Now for the Wiz.

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhhh, now i'm soooooo happy!!! you just made my day, week, year, LIFE!!!
YAY!!! are you able to let us know when he does resign???
thanx for the FANTASTIC news!!

GO DEES!!! - and woewodin!!!

:) :D :p

Originally posted by dees*gal
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhhh, now i'm soooooo happy!!! you just made my day, week, year, LIFE!!!
YAY!!! are you able to let us know when he does resign???
thanx for the FANTASTIC news!!

GO DEES!!! - and woewodin!!!

:) :D :p

well someone is a little happy... hahahaha!

nah thats great news.... i never thought he would leave and i think Farmer will stay too!

GO DEES! :)

Shane was NEVER GOING TO LEAVE...

He said so weeks ago on Sports 927....yes even before Szondy suggested that Joe's EGM will cause players not to re-sign.!!!

Woey also hinted that the Wiz is really friendly with a couple of players and that some of his family are now in Melb.and he will probably stay.....so there Szondy!!

Tho I am still not that confident that the Wiz will stay, but really really hoping.

Farmer and Brownlow Medal-winning teammate Shane Woewodin are in the final year of contracts, but Corcoran yesterday dismissed as a waste of time attempts from the two Western Australian clubs to lure either player home.

``They have both indicated they want to stay and negotiations over new contracts are moving along OK,'' Corcoran said.

Unless they improve dramatically, West Coast and Fremantle appear likely to qualify for AFL draft concessions at the end of the season, and both could be granted priority choices if they fail to win more than five games.

They have already canvassed the managements of several Western Australian players coming out of contract this year, including Farmer and Woewodin.

got this of real footy - chers, just going to the game - go you demons
shane

well so far sounds like GREAT news!!! and yes, it does make me happy!!!:p :D hehehe.
any ways, as soon as any one hears that its been finalised, PLEASE let us know!!!!!

GO DEES!!!

hey!!! :(

just coz he had a bad game! ok, a lot of bad games in a row! but he'll pick up! he will! really!

ok, any ways, i'm sure he'll do better as the season goes on. i know i've been sdaying that all season about him and the dees, but thats truly what i beleive!
any ways, as long as he stays!

GO DEES!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back