Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
"12 Year Old Girl's Grandmother Kidnaps her from hospital at gunpoint to prevent transgender surgery"
Is this something you made up? An actual news event?

We cant tell.

If you copy the op into a google search engine you get a whole list of links to the story.

here is one link from dozens

next time just try google first.
?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
" Norwegian women faces three years in prison for saying men can't be lesbians"

Norwegian feminist questioned by police for saying men can't be lesbians

Norwegian feminist questioned by police for saying men can't be lesbians​

Norwegian law enforcement reportedly questioned a representative of a feminist organization over tweets challenging a trans activist for pushing the idea that biological males can be lesbians.​
Christina Ellingsen, a representative of the global feminist organization Women’s Declaration International (WDI), criticized the Norwegian trans activist group Foreningen FRI in October for teaching children that males can be lesbians.​
Ellingsen also called out one the group’s advisers, who is a biological male identifying as a lesbian woman.​
That adviser, Christine Marie Jentoft, filed a police complaint that prompted law enforcement to question Ellingsen, according to news outlet Reduxx.​

If you copy the op into a google search engine you get a whole list of links to the story.

here is one link from dozens

next time just try google first.

Ah - so it was harassment, not just "saying something".

"I am under police investigation for campaigning for women's rights"

It's just an investigation i.e. some cops would have opened Twitter to read up on it.

"is now facing three years in prison on hate crime charges."

A lie. No charges have been laid.

Christian news site plays up the "persecution of religious people" angle. Surprise.

These stories usually turn out to be not what anti-trans and religious right dorks claim they are. This has not changed with this link.

download.png

Christian Broadcasting Network

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Ah - so it was harassment, not just "saying something".

"I am under police investigation for campaigning for women's rights"

It's just an investigation i.e. some cops would have opened Twitter to read up on it.

"is now facing three years in prison on hate crime charges."

A lie. No charges have been laid.

Christian news site plays up the "persecution of religious people" angle. Surprise.

These stories usually turn out to be not what anti-trans and religious right dorks claim they are. This has not changed with this link.

View attachment 1424716

Christian Broadcasting Network
The only reference to harrassment refers to harassment as simply "saying something" on tv.

do you think simply saying something on tv constitutes harrassment?

thats a parody comment surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back