Rumour Woke up this morning, and .........

Arthur Dunger

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2016
Jumboville.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Power
200_s.gif

May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
And we keep on winning on the replay three flags so far

Jeez it comprehensive on the replay!
Commentators to their credit were calling Tiger domination pretty early. I told my kids we needed to just kick two in the last to make it impossible for them. Actually said exactly the same last week.
Both games were a mirror image of each other. Couldn't pressure them early, starting getting to them halfway thru the second then monstered them in the third.
Monumental performance.

JiggsteR45

All Australian
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nah mate it's Gotta be fake
Hardwick coach of the year? We're meant to sack him
Houli, Grigg and Edwards in the best? They could never be a part of our next flag.
Cotchin premiership captain? He's meant to be the worst captain in the league!

Can't be real

Enjoy the moment mate!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
Most Crows supporters I've run into have been really classy about it. An elderly couple I was walking away from the ground with said to me: "We're disappointed we lost, but it was a real experience just being there. It was incredible. I'm glad we came over."
A lot classier than I would have been if the roles were reversed, that's for sure.

JiggsteR45

All Australian
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I died a thousand deaths in the 2009 GF as my beloved Sainters missed out (again) I was numb in the aftermath of the 2010 replay, after being pasted by Colondud.
So, I really thought that I'd be SO jealous and envious of the Tiger supporters, should Richmond win the flag. But d'you know what? I am SO happy today! I think of my good Tiger-supporting mates who have stuck fast to their club for decades of less than inspiring times.
The manner in which the team accepted their trophy and medallions, with humility and good grace should serve as an example to ALL winning sides.
Hardwick and Cotchin spoke with the same good grace and humility. No triumphalism, no big noting themselves, paying due respect to the opponent. I was proud to be a Victorian.
Enjoy the success Tigers! You are worthy premiers.
Far from resenting or being envious of your success, I want MY club to use your win as motivation to get to the top of the mountain ourselves!
BUT, (for just today) GO TIGES!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back