Werewolf Wolf, Were Wolf, agent 007.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Why aren’t you the SK?

Why else would SM gun for you that hard?

Evil have quite a few left so if they know it’s you I expect someone to get sacrificed to out you. If you actually are a villager, evil may kill you and the SK will leave you alone for a hiding spot. Will be an interesting night for you.

Because random.org or whatever jmoo uses decided the SK would be someone else, not me.

SM might be a good player, but he gets a s**t load wrong too. He went at me over trivial s**t, obviously trying to make himself look good.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Because random.org or whatever jmoo uses decided the SK would be someone else, not me.

SM might be a good player, but he gets a s**t load wrong too. He went at me over trivial s**t, obviously trying to make himself look good.

SM isn’t a good player.

Why aren’t you the SK?

Why else would SM gun for you that hard?

Evil have quite a few left so if they know it’s you I expect someone to get sacrificed to out you. If you actually are a villager, evil may kill you and the SK will leave you alone for a hiding spot. Will be an interesting night for you.
By that logic, he could be the other head too couldn't he? They missed a kill?

Deadline

Moore, Roger Moore (Blocker)(007s)(DERO)
Killed by Rogue Agent 006 (SK) and also the Bond Villains had a crack at him too, so he’s pretty bloody dead.

A happy little villager, Dap-Dap-Dappy (Wooah-ooh) (DapperJong) has been killed by the 007s

It is now Day. Can we have deadline at 4pm today?

Deadline

Moore, Roger Moore (Blocker)(007s)(DERO)
Killed by Rogue Agent 006 (SK) and also the Bond Villains had a crack at him too, so he’s pretty bloody dead.

A happy little villager, Dap-Dap-Dappy (Wooah-ooh) (DapperJong) has been killed by the 007s

It is now Day. Can we have deadline at 4pm today?

Haha knew DERO was evil the second I was intimidated to vote for him, someone wanted me to start a bandwagon.

My wavy long hair and good looks but no one ever sees it.

I see it. I've also seen you attempt several times now to throw others under the bus whilst adding very little yourself, which makes me think you're trying to whittle the numbers done for yourself.
So let's see how this plays out for you, croweater 41 please jmoo wan. Time to get some action happening.

I see it. I've also seen you attempt several times now to throw others under the bus whilst adding very little yourself, which makes me think you're trying to whittle the numbers done for yourself.
So let's see how this plays out for you, croweater 41 please jmoo wan. Time to get some action happening.
I wouldn't.

You start this and I get lynched you will be in some trouble. Keep an eye out for who doesn't vote for me.

I can't believe how defensive you got from me just saying you, ND, Mang and Tarks are all suss.

I'll return serve pantskyle

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Crowy is the final flog. Call off the hounds.

I wouldn't.

You start this and I get lynched you will be in some trouble. Keep an eye out for who doesn't vote for me.

I can't believe how defensive you got from me just saying you, ND, Mang and Tarks are all suss.

I'll return serve pantskyle

I'm fine with being voted for. I've already done more than enough, I just really enjoy when poster who have added little throw up all these other names, it's a classic evil trait to divert attention away.

Crowy is the final flog. Call off the hounds.

Took long enough.

Now I enjoyed the like from Mang on crowwy's last post, did anyone else?

Took long enough.

Now I enjoyed the like from Mang on crowwy's last post, did anyone else?
I did I love receiving attention and likes as such. Makes me feel warm.

Will switch to Manangatang as well. An astute player wanted me to get DERO killed and he would be one under consideration of that.

jmoo wan

Back