Multiplat Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Remove this Banner Ad

Have loved the series so far and am sure will love this too. Is it like a smaller spin-off or a full blown sequel?
spin off.

There should be the 3rd installment at some time in the next 12 months as well. From memory Bethesda was always going to make the main story a 3 part series

Anyone given it a go yet? I haven't been interested in one of these Wolfenstein reboots since New Order but the level design sounds pretty cool.

Was looking forward to this one but there's heaps of negative reviews coming in. The major pitfall is that the campaign was designed as a co-op experience and playing it solo is apparently crap.

The trailer looks bloody awesome and the Bethesda Wolfestein series has been amazing!

Release date: July 26 2019

It risks suffering woman tokenism but prob just gonnna be awsome
Bring the fe-malez into the tent before we wolfenstein them

This is free on game pass at the moment for anyone interested. I’ve played just over 10 hours and it’s very fun, good contrast to what I’ve been playing recently.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
* i love gamepass!!!

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is free on game pass at the moment for anyone interested. I’ve played just over 10 hours and it’s very fun, good contrast to what I’ve been playing recently.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just started it too although not very far in.

Wolfenstein 2 is also on there as well. I loved that game, although can be quite hard so I recommend doing it in easy mode to make it more fun and enjoy the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back