Women Dating Down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A majority of the time it's just not the case though. Good luck to them if so, but more likely it's a woman settling because she can't secure a higher quality male.

Even in your example, 9/10 women in their prime are still leaving Mr 5 with personality as soon as someone better arrives. Why wouldn't you? He's only ever a temporary solution - it's completely natural. You work hard to get a confident, sexy gym body - you gonna keep giving games to Richard Tambling because he was there before Dusty? Hell no.

Men shouldn't even get mad that women are constantly looking to upgrade - they need to first accept it and then stop putting themselves in dumb situations where they can be ****** over.

Agreed
Men need to make some better decisions to begin with

LOL, I thought I'd "insert" this link into the thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

It comes, pardon the pun, as revelation to me that statistically I am well hung (top few percent). I guess when pr0n stars are 10+ inches it gives a distorted view of the world. Who would ever had known films don't reflect reality.

Last edited:
LOL, I thought I'd "insert" this link into the thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size

It comes, pardon the pun, as revelation to me that statistically I am well hung (top few percent). I guess when pr0n stars are 10+ inches it gives a distorted view of the world. Who would ever had known films don't reflect reality.
This literally reads like my birth and life in this modern age....

In Greek mythology, Priapus, the god of fertility, had an impossibly large penis that was always permanently erect.[37] Priapus was widely seen as hideous and unattractive.[37] A scholion on Apollonius of Rhodes's Argonautica states that, when Priapus's mother Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, gave birth to him, she was so horrified by the size of his penis, his massive potbelly, and his huge tongue that she abandoned him to die in the wilderness.[37] A herdsman found him and raised him as his son,[37] later discovering that Priapus could use his massive penis to aid in the growth of plants.[37]

Literally every bloke ever would describe themselves as “above average” literally every single one.
I've always liked to describe myself as a statistical outlier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone remember that Cassie chick from Sunbury who knocked back modeling contracts to stay with her Bogan BF? Classic example of what this thread is about. Girls like that don’t seem to have much intelligence though and dig the “bad boy” types who are cool in school but losers later on in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back