Women you dig that probably no one else does

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
GWS
Thread starter #1
For some time now I've had a thing for Greens Senator Sarah Hanson Young

Most would rate her pretty low on the outta 10 scale, but for me, whether it's the eyes or the hair that does it I don't know, I just get giddy every time I see her press conferences.

Yourself? Any one that lights your fire that most blokes would probably hurl at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FootyJunkie

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
For some time now I've had a thing for Greens Senator Sarah Hanson Young

Most would rate her pretty low on the outta 10 scale, but for me, whether it's the eyes or the hair that does it I don't know, I just get giddy every time I see her press conferences.

Yourself? Any one that lights your fire that most blokes would probably hurl at?

Emma Stone clone attempt fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rayven

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PC racing
Yeah you're right rayven, I must admit Julia Gillard does have a pretty good set on her.
Before she even opens her mouth, you see her as more temperamental and slightly less attractive than her brown or blonde-haired twin, according to a study from the University of Westminster. You also think she’ll be easier to get into bed, the research shows. And you may be right. A University of Hamburg study found that redheads have more active sex lives than brunettes and blondes. Those gingers are a naughty bunch
http://news.menshealth.com/hair-color-horny/2012/09/30/

Top Bottom