Women you dig that probably no one else does

AFL Club
St Kilda
Moderator #6,901
Having never seen an episode of Doctor Who I cant really comment but it seems a completely unnecessary wrinkle to add that you can specify fictional characters to this, especially given how difficult most people have found the simple concept of “probably no one else does”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

RIP Col Sylvia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers, Red Bull F1, Ireland CC
Having never seen an episode of Doctor Who I cant really comment but it seems a completely unnecessary wrinkle to add that you can specify fictional characters to this, especially given how difficult most people have found the simple concept of “probably no one else does”.
I feel like I'm just being kinkshamed ITT.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Moderator #6,903
I feel like I'm just being kinkshamed ITT.
Nah mate, do your thing. Just think adding fictional characters to a thread 90% of people screw up on the reg is gonna make it even harder. Will have people picking hot fictional characters then we have to determine which version, are they hot, thread worthy.

It’s too much man, it’s too much.

TheJanuaryMan

All Australian
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
She'd be a killer root.

Timelords have the ability to change gender and even race.
Though there hasn't been a great discussion about her genitals on the show. The Doctor quite clearly has breasts, so I'd assume she'd have a vag.
So does Kevin James but that doesn't automatically mean the other part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Current Victorian Minister for Gaming and Liquor Regulation- Marlene Kairouz

I'd love to have a beer with Marlene...
Might get a better gauge if we could actually see her face beneath that cake of make-up, as Craigos so eloquently captured.

Seems to have beautiful soulful eyes however.....The kind a fella could easily get lost in.

AFL Club
Fremantle
I must admit, I've never heard of her, but she's pretty hot. As long as I'm posting in this thread, I'll just leave this right here:

View attachment 573087
Taylor Swift does not count. Even with the extra weight she’s chucked on, she’s naturally good looking. And if anything the whole pudge has actually given her a new dimension... there’s something about seeing someone so skinny chuck em on and still look good. And vice versa. Maybe it proves something.

Also, she always gave off the impression she’d be a weird lay. Like, she’d think she was so sexy but just be overdramatic and without the actual ability. Then she put this vid out and I was like oh, maybe that’s her thing. Ya would, wouldn’t you?

SparkleNarkle

Corporal-Captain
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, OKC
Taylor Swift does not count. Even with the extra weight she’s chucked on, she’s naturally good looking. And if anything the whole pudge has actually given her a new dimension... there’s something about seeing someone so skinny chuck em on and still look good. And vice versa. Maybe it proves something.

Also, she always gave off the impression she’d be a weird lay. Like, she’d think she was so sexy but just be overdramatic and without the actual ability. Then she put this vid out and I was like oh, maybe that’s her thing. Ya would, wouldn’t you?

I agree she'd be (I've not used this term before) a good lay, but I see a whole lot more in Taylor. She's caring, kind, honest, would do anything for her fans, and her music is incredible. You know you love an artists, and not a genre, when you enjoy her first album as much as her last, especially considering the dramatic shift of theme and tone throughout

timtamWB

Resident Biscuit
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I agree she'd be (I've not used this term before) a good lay, but I see a whole lot more in Taylor. She's caring, kind, honest, would do anything for her fans, and her music is incredible. You know you love an artists, and not a genre, when you enjoy her first album as much as her last, especially considering the dramatic shift of theme and tone throughout
Yeah, that's weird and creepy mate.

SparkleNarkle

Corporal-Captain
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, OKC
Honest in the way that she speaks what she thinks and has the guts to say what she thinks

Yeah, that's weird and creepy mate.
Yeah I get that a fair bit. Not too many 17 year old guys fan girl over her like a stereotypical 12 year old girl. Still, I reckon she's fantastic, and I type this wearing a Reputation Stadium Tour hoodie

Top Bottom