Women you dig that probably no one else does

AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m a Taylor fan. 1989 is a great pop record, she puts on a great show, and she’s attractive. And she always tries to change her sound and like heaps of pop stars, puts effort into each era’s looks.

But she’s rehearsed, false, and a huge manipulator.

But yeah I’d like her wear that kit around me. Any day. The whole dominatrix thing has crept in more and more with her...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red WIngs
Taylor Swift does not count. Even with the extra weight she’s chucked on, she’s naturally good looking. And if anything the whole pudge has actually given her a new dimension... there’s something about seeing someone so skinny chuck em on and still look good. And vice versa. Maybe it proves something.

Also, she always gave off the impression she’d be a weird lay. Like, she’d think she was so sexy but just be overdramatic and without the actual ability. Then she put this vid out and I was like oh, maybe that’s her thing. Ya would, wouldn’t you?

Taylor Swift looks better IMO with the additional weight. She actually looks like a woman now, instead of a gawky young girl.

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red WIngs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Strikers, BMS Goats
I saw Dobby from Peep Show posted before (and yes oh yes I do dig her) but I was more of a Sophie man myself - come at me haters.

In isolation she's not much chop, but watching Peep Show Mark's desperation for her did sort of permeate to me (earlier seasons anyway). Dobby is far superior though.

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Haven’t been bothered to check but I hope the likes of Samantha Armytage and Jane bunn have featured heavily

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Talking to someone who knew someone who was related to someone who knew someone who knew Jane Bunn 'back in the day' when she was doing the weather for country TV (WIN or Prime or one of those). She apparently had a normal accent, maybe a bit country ocker, but normal. Heartless city TV tried to grind that out of her with speech coaching, which is why she has that f*cking annoying downward inflection on every second word and sounds like she's giving the weather report to preshoolers.

This is hearsay mind you, I can't vouch for it in any way.

SparkleNarkle

Corporal-Captain
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, OKC
Talking to someone who knew someone who was related to someone who knew someone who knew Jane Bunn 'back in the day' when she was doing the weather for country TV (WIN or Prime or one of those). She apparently had a normal accent, maybe a bit country ocker, but normal. Heartless city TV tried to grind that out of her with speech coaching, which is why she has that f*cking annoying downward inflection on every second word and sounds like she's giving the weather report to preshoolers.

Having a listen to her broadcasting from 2009 for WIN News compared to Channel 7 in 2018, her voice has changed from a country, laid back style to a more formal presentation. It's only a slight difference, but theres a few words and phrases where it is most noticeable. This is her on WIN in 2009:

And this is her on Seven in 2018:

Her voice has also gone much quieter, it was very loud and open in 2009, but it's pretty quiet in 2018. Personally, I prefer the 2009 version better, sounds much more open and lively

Richard Cranium

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX

First sentence here had me thinking this post was going to go in very different direction.

Top Bottom