Women you dig that probably no one else does

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Having a listen to her broadcasting from 2009 for WIN News compared to Channel 7 in 2018, her voice has changed from a country, laid back style to a more formal presentation. It's only a slight difference, but theres a few words and phrases where it is most noticeable. This is her on WIN in 2009:

And this is her on Seven in 2018:

Her voice has also gone much quieter, it was very loud and open in 2009, but it's pretty quiet in 2018. Personally, I prefer the 2009 version better, sounds much more open and lively
That's a 'MYTH CONFIRMED' from me I reckon. Poor Jane's been elocuted!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong_Sicko

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
pre-wedding Sophie was a minx
post-wedding she became an annoying drunk
I actually really liked the show for this. It's logical for the character even.
Mark's all f*cked up socially and emotionally anyway, Jez f*cked both her AND her mother, she's a single mum who not even Jeff wants to root anymore - in that insane world becoming an annoying drunk seemed like the sanest choice

perthblue

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
I actually really liked the show for this. It's logical for the character even.
Mark's all f*cked up socially and emotionally anyway, Jez f*cked both her AND her mother, she's a single mum who not even Jeff wants to root anymore - in that insane world becoming an annoying drunk seemed like the sanest choice
I agree, the main cast were all sort of awful in their own way but Sophie was certainly the most 'normal' I reckon.

Her character arc was much more believable than Dobby going from IT geek to super trendy hipster.

Richard Cranium

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
A couple of lefter field ones for the panel:

Rachael Coopes - Play School (my kids watch it and I find myself drifting back into the room when she is on)

What did you want the panel to do here exactly, unanimously agree that she doesn't belong in this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

troybe

Club Legend
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
A couple of lefter field ones for the panel:

Eve Morey - Neighbours

View attachment 596629

Rachael Coopes - Play School (my kids watch it and I find myself drifting back into the room when she is on)

This is actually a really good photo of her. She's got a really big top lip, it annoys me. Still, of course I would, I don't think she's appropriate in this thread. I think the one below is more fitting, maybe too attractive though (i would too)

Top Bottom