Women's Cricket World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

No it's Australia v West Indies and to really get me going they closed basically all markets 30mins before start. Wouldn't happen with the men!! Sexism!!

Australia, India, England.

Winner should come out of those 3. India were very impressive first up against England, they are great value. Australia have the best side BUT their depth is tested especially in bowling stocks due to injuries, and will rely on Perry to get a lot of wickets (got 3 today) to cater for the losses.

No it's Australia v West Indies and to really get me going they closed basically all markets 30mins before start. Wouldn't happen with the men!! Sexism!!
In the ICC Cup, I noticed Topsport would quite often suspend the markets half an hour before the match (pending the toin coss), and then reopen the market after it had been determined who was batting first. This allowed them time to adjust their odds.

Some books like Tab Touch quite often react late or not at all to the coin toss. If England is paying $2.10 to hit the most sixes and they win the toss, most books react by bringing in their price to about $1.80 or so... the $2.10 odds that remain suddenly becomes value.

That's the reason why Topsport suspend their markets. Madbookie is another that does this.

I have no problems with adjusting odds once match conditions are known.

However the various bookies I looked at 15 mins after the toss had been won only had H2H betting. Even live betting with TAB was only H2H.

Will keep an eye out if it changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back